Chapter 4 : The Dinner

French=Italic

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last chapter:

Sehun slowly goes up to Keiko and says "I hear that you and your twin have not answered about the dinner so what do you say? I mean the ice has been broken pretty well. So will you both be coming?"

I look at my twin and she gives me a look that I know means: "NO! Or you die!"

-YAS! We will be glad to know more about you guys.

I say knowing I will have to bargain with Isabella.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Keiko's P.O.V

-Isabella please put the dress on it's not the end of the world.

I tried and pleaded to my sister. Since we had time to go back to our apartments and change before we met up with the guys.

-Oh but it is, I have to go out wear a dress and talk to boys all night don't you see it is!

-You're being ridiculous Izzy! Come on.

-Fine but you owe me big time.

She says before stopping away and when she comes back she's wearing an one shoulder navy blue dress that has covered in fake pearls and the dress ended just below her knees with a pair of navy flats. While I decided to wear a simple black tight dress with black heels. And in case anything happens, we both have pretty big purse to put pepper spray and I added spiked heels.

-I'll get the keys for the car!

When Isabella-Rose opened the door to leave she find D.O. so she yells

-Keiko you don't need the keys D.O. here!

-Oh ok!

D.O. eyes widened even more than usual and said "Kai and Chen are going to kill me." before leading us into the car so that they could go to the restaurant. When they get there Isabella immediately squeals so loud D.O. almost fell out of his seat. "VIETNAMESE!!!!" while Keiko squeals "BUBBLE TEA!" and with that they both run to the restaurant. The rest of the guys were waiting in the parking lot for D.O. to pick them up and were surprised by us for some reason and theirs jaws were on the floor again.

-Sis what's wrong with them?

-I don't know. Hey GUYS! WAKE UP!

When Baekhyun just said,

-You guys are so beautiful how can you hid this?

We started to laugh and that woke everybody up from their daze. And they just started to spue compliments.

-I'm hungry. Can we go eat?

Isabella says impatiently. As we walk in I see in the corner of my eye, Chen trying to grab the door for Isabella, but her being independent she grabs the door before he gets to it. It's kinda a habit of hers. Oh now she has her guard down! I run behind her and hit her butt and escape in the restaurant and quickly sit at a big round table.

-Hey!

-I love you! Tee hee!

All the guys started to blush. It was super funny. They then started to calm down and take their seats, my sister sat at my left and Kai sat at my right while Chen quickly sat by my sis. A smile crept on my face and all of a sudden the guys bursted into laughter I looked at them at they started to point at Kai, Chen and Sehun. I wondered why and glance at my sis but she was just as lost as me. In the midst of all the laughter, the waiter soon came and gave us the menu and tea. I noticed that he was looking at my sister and when he went back to the counter, he started to laugh with his co-workers. Oooh someone was going to have my spiked heels in their face. I kept glaring at him. If looks could kill he would be dead. I was so busy thinking if I glared at him longer that laser would shoot out, I didn't notice the guys calling me.

-Keiko! Keiko! You there!

-*jumps*YES!

-*snickers*What do you want to eat?

-Oh! Umm... A large beef noodles soup with Taro bubble tea and an Ice tea! Izzy your turn!

-Umm...Vermicelli with spring rolls and beef with Mango bubble tea.

The waiter comes and take our paper. Soon the food arrives and as Isabella-Rose eating, I see Chen trying to flirt with her so...

-Hey Chen can you come with me for a second? I need something from the car.

-Sure!

We walk out of the restaurant and the minute we are out of sight of everyone. I karate chop his head lightly.

-Hey! What was that for?

-You flirting with my sis. She's not looking for love you big dumb dumb.

-Why!

-Let's go back!

-What!*pout*

I walk back in and everyone is giving as questionable look at me.

-What!

-Nothing!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~