Chapter two: Finding out the truth so soon.

Chapter two: Finding the truth so soon.

(Darren’s POV)

My neck was killing me. All I could remember was standing behind Kimmi and then blank. I was lying on this disgustingly hard hospital bed.                                                                                                                                                                                                                           “What happened?” I asked choking on my own salvia.

I hadn’t moved in ages, my muscles where so sore.                                                                                                                                                                         “Darren!” Holly said almost falling out of the hard plastic chair that sat across the room.                                                                

“What the fuck happened?” I said again rubbing my head that was hammering in pain.                                                                                 

“You got attacked by some kind of animal apparently,” Holly answered not convinced of the claims.                

An animal? Bull shit! Kimmi was with me…                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

(Kimmi’s POV)

The sensation of the powerful fresh blood surged through me again and again. His blood was so delicious, sweetest poison that I had ever tasted. I sat in the place other then the college which made me so peaceful. This cave was another place that I could adore the moments of loneliness. Being a vampire meant I had so much time for myself, and I used my time to think about the past. Stupid right? The past is gone and there is nothing I can do to change it… Or is there?

(Darren’s POV)

I was ready to head back to college and hopefully see Kimmi again, but it was quite unlikely… There was something so unusual about her, something I wanted to know. I’ve never liked to be in the dark about anything. That was a fault of mine, I couldn’t deal with not knowing something, and maybe I was just too curious… I dressed in my usual black jeans, slipknot tee-shirt and old ratty converses. My face seemed paler than normal. It was like I was as transparent as a ghost. Almost like people could see through my disguise of humanity and into my soul. I walked to my class and sat staring around waiting for Kimmi to walk in but the time ticked into lesson and then soon after into the end. Where could she be? I couldn’t help not to walk down to the lake where I then saw blood cover the wet grass. Blood trailed all the way into the unmoving, untouched lake. It was almost as if I could replay everything that happened over and over again, only the whole image was messed up. I almost fell as I saw a shadow in the forest that sat across this reddened lake. A shadow of a person…

I suddenly started walking into the water unsure of what I was doing. My mind was completely fucked; I wanted to know what was going on over there. Another figure turned into the picture and then a flock of birds screeched from the sight. I hurried and swam in complete confusion. I felt the pain in my neck fill; my bandage must have come off. The water flooded into my wound making it incredibly hard to stay conscious. I slowly felt like I was drowning but I continued to push closer to land. I crawled up the bank to see Kimmi standing there blood flowing down her face like a monster.                                                  

   “Kim?” I asked rubbing my eyes.

She looked at me with hungry eyes. But then moved backwards almost as she was scared of me.                                                                           

  “Kimmi,” I started to say before falling straight into the water.

Kimmi swiftly grabbed me and pulled me away from the water before licking the soft unhealed wound on my neck. The sensational pain of her mouth on my neck almost made me die.                                                                                                                                            

   “You’re alive…” She answered sadly almost disappointed of my existence.                                                                                                          

“I am. Did you just kill those two people?” I asked flinching at the sharpness of her teeth gliding on my throat.

I looked over frightened to the two people who lay dead in front of me. Kimmi didn’t answer almost as if she did not care.               

  “Get off of me and answer!” I said getting annoyed at the silence of someone who just… Ripped the throat out of two human beings?                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

“I was hungry, All right?!” Kimmi said turning almost as devilish as when she tore into their necks.                            “Hungry for blood huh?” I laughed at the remark.

Gosh a chick that seemed to be taking the whole vampire phase seriously. I mean no-one has the ability to contain blood from other people, Right?                                                                                                                                                                                                                           “You’re so tasty…” She mumbled running her tongue up and down my fragile neck.

I froze not knowing how to respond. Her teeth dragged so lightly over my throat and cheek bone.                                                           “What are you doing?” I asked tightening my fists in delight.

All I wanted to do was kiss her, for some strange reason I was experiencing pleasure from her touch. She was undead wasn’t she…?

Haven't uploaded this for ages Dx sorry readers. By the way tell me if I should continue with this story or not... Thinking... Sorry if it's to short and if there is a little bit of mistakes was in a rush to finish something and have been jet lagged. ex oh ex oh <3 [smile.or.die]       ANDY.