Chapter One: A new day, new suprises

(Darren’s POV)

I was nervous but kind of happy in the same regards. A new start would hopefully help me succeed me into a proper man. This campus was amazing! The buildings where so beautiful made of completely white stone, the large courtyard was filled with flowers and stone benches that matched the two story classrooms that surrounded this area. A lake!? There was this stunning crystal clear lake that sat behind the building that was apparently the dorms. The dorms where set at the back of the school which was connected to a dramatic forest. Nice.

The sun hadn’t even fully risen yet so I knew that I had a few hours to myself.                                                                                                 

  “Room 24,” I said out loud to myself trying to fill the silent space around me.

I walked over to my room to see nothing but a simple desk, draws and a bed. This was the most depressing room that I had ever seen, but then again I was what people called “emo”. I hated that term. I angrily retrieved my clothes out of my bag and threw them into the set of draws. Hopefully for once in my life no one gave me shit, maybe today would change my life.

(Kimmi’s POV)

I wore my elegant magnetic blue dress shirt and black skinny leg jeans. I wasn’t a slut or anything, these clothes where just comfy. I glanced out my window to see people already starting to leave the building and gather around the dining hall and courtyard. The happiness filled their whole bodies, I was jealous. My room was still dark as I let the curtain fade the sun light that glittered threw my window. My reflection showed that I was beautiful and stunning. Then why did I not fit in? Was it my strange, non human like behavior? I locked my dorm room and set out to the lake where I knew I could be alone.

(Darren’s POV)

I examined my face in disgust. I had the perfect shaped face with the perfect amount of bone structure, my hair was raven black with a tint of blue from previous dyeing, and my eyes stayed sad showing the misery I was in. Most people thought that I was godlike, but why could I not accept myself?

I hurried out of my room in a rush of knowing that breakfast started 10 minutes ago. I was starving. My feet carried my without letting me register where I was going. THUMP. I’d walked into a shy looking girl with the same dead black hair like my own. She was… BEAUTIFUL. I saw her eyes, they where a scary ice white.                                                                                    

“I am so sorry,” I blurted out not even thinking.

I was so entwined the fact of how perfect she was.                                                                                                                                                                        

“It’s okay…” She answered sadly, not paying attention.

I wanted to speak up and tell her how pretty she was but I just couldn’t.                                                                                                                           

   “I’m-I’m Darren,” I said not even sounding like I was really freaked out about something.