Punishment

Yami's POV

*knock knock knock* I knocked gently on the oak door, before waiting patiently for a reply.

I waited for minutes before I finally couldn't take it anymore and twisted the door knob open.

The door creaked loudly, freaking me out as I shushed it and quickly slipped inside the room.

I gently closed the door behind me and turned around to exam the room.

The room was still no different from 10 years ago, expect this time it had tubes with funny looking liquid in it, and the books were much more then it was 10 years ago.

My eyes landed on Reiji who was sleeping peacefully on the couch. I quietly walked over to the couch and got a closer look at him.

He changed so much, yet so less...

He have grown from that adorable child, to a devilishly handsome man.

I reached out and brushed a strand of his bangs, to get a more clearly look at his face, but just when I was admiring his long eyelashes, his eyes suddenly snapped open and stared dead into my eyes, scaring the potato out of me.

"What awful manners to barge in when someone's sleeping, and creep up on them" Reiji said before sighing as he reached for his glasses on the shelf, before putting them on and adjusting it quickly.

"Sorry..." I said as I rubbed the back of my head sheepishly.

"So can I help you with something?" He asked as he stared at me, waiting for an answer.

"No, it's just that I ran out and I knew I was going to be punished so I came here..." My voice trailed off at the end as I looked at his expression.

"Oh I see, please wait a moment I will make tea" Reiji said before pushing his glasses once again before he stood up and went to prepare tea.

When he finished, he only brought one cup of tea back, and sat back onto the couch, sipping his tea.

"Ummm-" I said, wanting to make a conversation in the awkward silence, but he interrupted me.

"Remember your position human, i let you enjoy the aroma of the tea it's enough isn't it?" He said as he placed his tea cup on the table as he fixed his glasses AGAIN.

'Okay okay fine! It's not like I'm a big fan of tea or anything' thought as I pouted a little bit, just noticeable.

He looked at me and sighed "Fine I will share my tea with you" he said as he stood up and went to the table.

"No no you don't have to..." He glared shutting me up as he prepared another cup of tea.

He handed me the tea cup and watched me VERY closely, making me very uncomfortable.

'Tableware otaku, space... I also need personal space' I thought but was too scared to say it, since I don't want my punishment increase.

I sniffed the tea and suddenly I felt like something was wrong, the tea didn't smell right.

"Are you trying to drug me?" I asked as I placed my cup down onto the table.

"It was supposed to be your punishment, but I see your smarter then Yui" He said before taking my cup away but I quickly grabbed his hand and slapped him right across his face. Hard.