Chapter 7- Auditions

THE ROCKMANTICS - CHAPTER 7

"Not so fast after all."

"Now you know whom not to sleep with," I encountered.

"Are you always making sexual innuendos or is it just with me?" Leo smirked.

"Look," I started and ritually his graze went from my face to my chest.

"I want you to find me some computer geek," I said getting his attention.

"Well sorry Princess but I don't take orders, " he said with all seriousness.

I stared at him with mouth open. I wasn't even ordering. I talked in the same tone to my friends and they never objected.

"You could just state your incapability of doing the same instead of princessing me," I responded.

"Touché," was his fabulous reply, before turning around.

"Can't stick in school for more than an hour?" I said.

"I've more interesting things to do and more pretty faces to see," he said walking out into parking lot and I followed him.

"Who told about the dysfunctional files anyway?"

"When the whole school is only interested in your life, news spread like forest fire even to people like me."

"You don’t have that motorcycle!" I exclaimed looking at his car.

"Am I supposed to?" Leo asked confused, glancing at his car and then me.

"Considering your bad boy ways, you should," I stated. "I have read in stories, the bad boy has motorcycle, handsome face, messy hair, he always wears leather jacket and everything about him screams bad."

"Okay," he said extending 'o'.

"And he falls in love with good girl. "

His expression changed for a second before he got in his car.

"Let me know if the files open and Rose stop reading teen fictions," he chuckled.

I blushed.

"Later, Princess. I'm buying that motorcycle though."

Before I could say anything he was gone.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

On Friday after school the school auditorium was packed with students. I sat with my friends in the front row while Lena was introducing every student.

"Well most of them are really good," Sophia said.

"Yeah and probably that's the difficulty choosing few out of them," I said rubbing my forehead.

"Hopefully Rose doesn't change her mind about me being the lead singer," Seth joked.

"Oh and please don't consider all the people applying for drummer. I'm taking that," Giselle declared.

"Okay," I said. "Call Lena here."

"Please," I quickly added so that it didn't sound like order.

Lena got down and I asked to hand me the mic.

"Hey guys. I'm Rose and I really appreciate your support for Rockmantics," I smiled at the crowd.

"So before your auditions there are few people you need to know and their roles if you are going to be part of this band," I mentioned gesturing my friends to join me.