Finn's Epilogue

Finn's point of view 

   "Guess who's here!" 

     Part of me wishes I hadn't said that. If I didn't, she'd still be able to have that far away look in her eyes that I happen to love so much. But even so, I loved having her eyes focused on me more. It was then that those eyes had met mine and came that killer smile on her face. She jogged towards me and I took her hand in mine as she did and then we walked back hand in hand. 

"Chasing day dreams, aren't we?" I asked, giving her a teasing look. "Not exactly" she replied, resting her head against my shoulder as we walked back. "Thank goodness you'e not dating her!" laughed Jack as Isabelle and I arrived to the scene of him teasing Isabella. "Of course, I wouldn't" I teased, "after all, Jack would be devastated if I dated the love of his life without him even getting the chance to confess his undying love to you. Besides, there's totally a one letter difference between Isabella and the girl I'm totally down for right now." 

"Enchanté" said Jack, taking one of Isabelle's hands and kissing it lightly before putting an arm around her. "Nice catch, Bro" Jack smiled, "though I still can't understand how you managed to mistake this pretty face for a boy." Isabella almost spit out her Starbucks as Jack ratted me out; in the meantime, Isabelle only laughed as I glared at the ground, knowing I'm never going to hear the end of it from Isabella. 

To my surprise, I didn't get the grilling and instead, Isabelle did. 

"How come you didn't tell me?"

Jack and I overheard as Isabella had completely excluded us as she grilled Isabelle. I only laughed as Jack and I leaned by the car, watching them. "Seriously though" Jack said, breaking the silence, "good catch."

"I know, right?" I smiled, "it's a shame we won't be returning next year."

"What d'you mean?" 

"I mean, we've got this whole thing with YouTube and travelling and Isabelle's-- oh, wait, have I told you she was a cheerleader?"

"No, I don't recall that you have."

"Well, she is one. And a couple of weeks ago, she got some offers from a few Uni's to join their squad. They say Leeds is supposedly the best in the country, but she accepted UCL's offer since they were so close to home. Turns out she's one of the best cheerleaders in the country."

"Wow" Jack said, turning to me, "hey, you sure you're okay with practically the whole country being able to see her in a mini skirt?" 

"Hey, I'm just glad she won't be three hours away." I shrugged, glancing at her, who was still getting the grilling from Isabelle. "Man, you've got it bad" laughed Jack, "tell me though, when was it that you knew you were down for her?"

"Well, it's a long story" I said with a smile, eyes not leaving Isabelle, "but I guess you can say it all started with a bubble wand."