Chapter 1

Sebastian knocked on the wooden entryway to the study.

        "Tea my lord?" He asked and smirked.

        Ciel sat at his wooden desk overlooking a letter. The off-white envelope sat on his desk, it was torn open and had a black wax stamp on it.

        "I suppose, it's almost noon isn't it?" Ciel looked up at his loyal butler with his piercing blue eye.

        "Yes, my young lord." Sebastian smirked, and set the tea tray down on Ciel's desk.

        Ciel crumpled up the letter and tossed it to the side so he could drink his tea.

        "Hmm? What's this?" Sebastian asked as he picked up the crumpled letter.

        "Just a letter from the Undertaker." Ciel said between sips of tea.

        "He's asking about ______?" Sebastian raised an eyebrow and curiously tried to un-crumple the poor little paper.

        "Indeed. He wants to know why you keep going on about her. Almost everyone in London knows about us having a new maid." Ciel placed his cup down.

        "Excuse me young master!" I entered the study and bowed my head a little.

        "I thought you would like some angel food cake so, I made you some." I smiled and placed the plate adorned with cake and fresh raspberries.

        I walked to an armchair and fluffed the pillows.

        "So, why are you two so quiet?" I asked as I sat down in the plush armchair with one of the pillows on my lap.

        Sebastian and Ciel shared glances with one another.

        "It's nothing." Sebastian smiled.

        "Undertaker wants to meet you." Ciel looked over to me.

        "Er....why?" I tilted my head a little.

        "He wants to see why Sebastian brags about you so much. He may also want to measure your body parts."Ciel sipped some tea.

        "I better go back to the kitchen to get a head start on dinner." Sebastian bowed, and left the room.

        "That's a little unusual." I retorted, making a face.

        "Undertaker has a fetish for dead bodies." Ciel took a small bite of cake like the thought of rotting corpses didn't bother him.

        "Okay, that's a little too far. Especially since he prepares the dead bodies." I shuddered and stood up.

        "I better go help Sebastian and the others." I began to head towards the door.

        "Oh, _______," Ciel called after me.

        I turned around to look at him.

        "This cake is divine." Ciel smirked.

        I curtsied and grinned, "Thank you!" I ran off down the hallway to the kitchen.

*     *     *

        Night had fallen, and I was tired from helping Mey-Rin all day with the dishes.

        I was laying in bed reading a book when Sebastian walked in.
He tousled his black hair with an un-gloved hand, and I looked up from my book.

        "See anything you like?" Sebastian locked his eyes onto me and smiled.

        "Pfft. I'm busy." I stuck my tongue out at him and continued reading.

        I heard Sebastian kick off his shoes and crawl onto the bed, quickly pinning me down.

        "Um, I'm trying to read here." I tried to sound annoyed as I brought my book closer to me.

        Sebastian looked over the top of the book with a cat-like expression, "Can't I make things more...." he began to trail his hand down my leg, "Exciting?" Sebastian purred.

        "I don't want to." I glared at him with my (e/c) eyes.

        Sebastian grunted and tried to snatch my book away, but I hit him on the head with it instead.

        "Oh come on, I could turn your icy breath into a hot flush and have you begging me for more." Sebastian's eyes had a hint of pink, his gaze was fueled by seduction.

        "I don't think so." I continued reading, getting irritated.

        Sebastian began to rub my shoulder suggestively, "For me, please?" He purred into my ear.

        "No." I glared at him again with my now angry (e/c) eyes.

        "Fine." Sebastian was still on top of me but he craned his neck to the side to bring his head next to mine.

        "What are you reading?" He asked and scanned the page I was reading with his glinting eyes.

        "It's just a fairy tale. Why are you so interested?" I raised an eyebrow and gave him a deathly look.

        "No reason...." Sebastian inhaled by my neck and pressed his soft lips against my flesh before sinking his teeth barely into the spot he had been kissing.

        "Hey!" I yelled and smacked the devil with my book, despite the goosebumps he had given me.

        Sebastian fell beside me on the bed and began to make a fake choking sound and he held his hands up to his throat.

        "You pain me deeply!" Sebastian gasped and pretended to die, his raven black fringe covered his eyes and part of his nose, I could see one of his red eyes open as he waited for my reaction.

        "You're so dramatic!" I laughed annoyed and rolled my eyes. I placed my book on the bedside table and wrapped my arms around him.

        Sebastian now was 'alive' and tried to squirm away from my arms, "No, you wouldn't give me love so you don't get any either." He said and pushed me away. 

        "Okay then, goodnight. Sleep well." I rolled over under the cool blankets and blew out the candle. 

        I felt Sebastian roll over, the bed making a slight creaking noise.

        There was silence in the whole manor.

        But of course it was broken by Sebastian a few seconds later.

        "I'm sorry..." Sebastian cooed, sounding like a child, "May I have a goodnight kiss?" He asked and pulled me to his chest.

        "Hmph." I rolled over to face him, even though the room was dark I could spot his face, "Promise not to bother me like that while I'm reading again?" I crossed my arms and pouted.

        "I promise." Sebastian kissed me on the lips softly, and held me in his warm, slender arms as I drifted off to sleep.