Chapter 1

Is it narcissistic to really love this cover that I made? I have no idea why. I just really like it. Anyway, new story.

This chapter is going to be short and in Ashton's point of view (along with most of the story)

--

*Ashton's Point of View*

"I don't understand." I fretted, looking down at the people downstairs through my bedroom window. My things weren't here, and I wasn't sure what happened to me. I felt as if everything was unreal. My parents left me and for what?  

I remember nothing really besides waking up here. Suddenly the door opens and I jump. What was going to happen to me? "I call this room!" The blonde boy yells behind him and I squint. Who was he?

"Get out of my room!" I yell, I was so terribly confused. So terribly, terribly confused. 

But then he just turns and leaves, the door wide open. I follow him and watch him go down the dark wooded stairs. In fright I slam the door and slide down the wall. I held my head and began to cry. I had anxiety and I felt my heart beat picking up. The door slowly creaks back open and the blonde boy asks, "Hello?"

His voice was quiet and I stay against the wall, the door blocking me. I see him walk around the empty room. The walls were a dark red, and there was a black carpet that my parents got installed for me. "Leave, you don't belong here." I tell him. 

I felt extremely self-conscious as I stood up and saw the white marks on my arm. I needed my bracelets or something. I look down and see I was wearing torn skinny jeans and a Nirvana shirt. I needed music. I needed my parents and my room. I go towards him as he stares at me. "You heard me, leave." I snap, not caring if he sees my arms. I don't know him and he was intruding in my house.

"Hello?" He calls out quietly again.

Is he deaf or is he talking to me?

"Um, hi?" I respond, confused. He takes another look around the room, shrugs, and leaves. He closes the door behind him. Out of curiosity I follow him. The door creaks open, as usual, and I follow him as he goes down the stairs. Empty. Everything was empty.

Empty halls. Empty rooms. Empty everything.

"Mom? Dad!" I scream, getting more and more worried. Where were they?

I see the same blonde boy from upstairs and I see a women and a man, both blonde hair. "So Jack and Ben are coming over tonight?" The blonde boy asks the other two, who I am going to assume is his parents. They were holding hands and they looked kind of like the boy.

"Yeah they want to see the new house. So what room did you chose, Luke?" The-who I assumed was-father asks the blonde boy. Well, 'Luke'.

"Right up the stairs. Let me show you." Luke smiles and they follow him up the stairs.

"Get out, get out, get out!" I shout at them but they don't listen to me. Why are they here? Where are my things? My parents?