The Elements

Prologue: My family sent me away with five other kids around my age, off to the vast unknown. All six of us are said to be 'special', 'unique' and that we are 'gifted'. All I know is that us six are the only people I have ever known or met that can master the six elements. Earth, Fire, Water, Air, Nature and Telepathy. People say that is because we ARE the only ones, and must be sent away for our own safety. When we were first told this, all of us were from the ages 9 to 11. Me being 10, I was relieved to know why people told me off for using my element. But me and 5 strangers traveled on our own, into the strange world; with only a map to guide us. 

Over the years, all of us have become extremely close- almost like a family. Together, we have learned to master our powers- and use them for survival. We all play our part, and help each other when in need. Oddly enough, there are three girls and three boys. 

Zack controls the fire element, 
helps with warmth and keeping away unwanted beings. He is also the best fighter, and has a secret crush on Natasha.

Natasha holds the Nature element, and often builds us shelters and supplies berries and fruit as our food. She has a wonderful personality, and loves all things to do with nature.

Earth is Daman, and he lowers mountains to filling a ditch. He is strong, yet is very peaceful and is religious. He is caring but protective, the brother I never had.

Air is Jodie- and she can barely be called a girl. She is the second strongest, behind Zack, and would do anything. She's fearless- yet one of the best friends you could ever hope for. She creates warm or cold breezes, or can even bring boats faster to land.

Luke is the master of Telepathy. He can read minds, make invisible shields or even move things with his thoughts. He keeps himself to himself- and is often found in a tent with a book. But when it comes to battle, he takes us under his wing and protects us all. 

And water? Well, that's me. I am Kara and can shape or use water as an attack or defence. I can summon liquid out of thin air- and I supply water for the six of us. It's pretty cool! But it's only a matter of time before everything changes once again- only this time, maybe not for the better.