Alrighty Then

{ the smut is back people, thanks for reading.}

Dan looks so hot I couldn't help just bite my lip. Dan looks over at me and smirks. "Why you thinking about....daddy" he says. I laugh, he knew I didn't like it when he called me that.
        Dan and I had been in a relationship for about 2 years now and it was hard to hind it from our audiences. We give them clues, and there have very close calls on other peoples channels. I don't know if I want to be out though

   I lunge onto Dan with my legs wrapped around Dams waist. Dan acts that he is the strong person in the relationship but now he is blushing and looking at the ground. He is adorable.  While he looks at the ground I kiss his neck. I know where he likes it to. A small moan comes out of Dan. I put my hand on Dans face to make him look at me. "Dan I love you." I say forcefully. "I love you too daddy." He replies. I just smile and we press our lips together, messy but passionate. Slowly Dan stands up and walks to his bedroom still with me around his waist. He falls on his back on his bed making me on top. I flip Dan around as he grabs one of our lubed condoms.   I put the condom on and whisper into Dans ear.  " are you ready? " Dan nods and I see his face tighten up. Slowly I put the head of my dick into Dan's asshole already receiving a moan front the boy.

{okay that's it for now because I can't take this seriously. Next up Dan dies. Jk, bye.}
-phanforthesoul