Don't Leave Me

I look into Dan's eyes. I get lost in the dark chocolate brown eyes. "Phil" he says. "Will I be okay?" I start crying. "Yes, Dan. Dan you will be okay." I replied. He smiles and a single tear runs down his face.

Dan has been sick for 3 weeks now. It's only got increasing worse. I can't stand it anymore. The house is so lonely, and God damit I love him. He doesn't know, I think. Every night I expect Dan to smile at me while browsing the internet. I always took that for granted. I can't live like that anymore. I need him to get better.

I visit Dan in the hospital again. He says he's getting better but by the way he said it I knew he was lying. I couldn't keep it in any longer. " Dan I love you and you better get better. Dan what I'm saying is I can't live without you." I put my hand over my mouth realizing what I just said. "Phil", Dan  whispers, "I love you too, I will get better and I will come home."

The next few days the doctors said Dan was very slowly getting better. It might take up to a year at most to get better. It also might only take a few weeks depending on how strong the person is. I believe in Dan. He will heal fast. He has to, I can hardly live without him. When he told me he loved me I got so confused. How could he say that and not reply when I ask him about it. It hurts. I don't understand.

DAN POV.

Phil always was there for me but the one time he needed me I wasn't there. I never thought about what he would live like without me. He doesn't have that many friends and still whenever I saw him he was as happy as ever. He came to see me the other day and I felt so neglectful towards him. I saw in his eyes that he was depressed and I couldn't do anything about it.

While I'm in most thought Phil walks in. "Hey", he says smiling. He looked awful. The bags under his eyes were so dark in contrast to his pale skin. How could I do this to him. The man I love.
"I need to tell you something", he says " Dan I love you and you better get better. Dan what I'm saying is I can't live without you." He says. I felt so many emotions,  mostly happy but also confused. Without much hesitation I had to tell him to, "I love you too and I will get better, and I will come home." He smiles and rests his hand on mine. Then he stands up and leaves the room after saying "I bet you will."

PHIL POV.

The next few weeks were great. The found a steady plan for Dan's health. He was getting better everyday. He could even come home as soon as next week if everything is going the way it is now. I couldn't wait for Dan to be back in the house. Maybe since we both confessed we could snuggle which is something I've always wanted to do with Dan but was to shy or awkward to ask. I pray he doesn't avoid the subject. Maybe I could kiss him.

DAN IS COMING HOME! I can't wait to have him back in the house. He should be here anytime now. I wait eagerly. I cleaned the house made tea. I even double clean all the rooms. Suddenly there is a knock on the door. I open it to see a beautiful dark haired boy. I smile. Then I feel a certain urge to make a move. Quickly I press our faces together hold a long kiss. The best part is, he kissed back "I love you Phily" " I love you too Danny"

Hey guys. I know I haven't posted in a while, I've been kinda busy. I know this was full of cheese but I hoped you enjoyed it. I'll try to post more often. Ily

- phanforthesoul