Iceball queen

Cece played creepy music in the Icehall. Damn the dollhouse is very huge. and every room has its special and mysterious lounge.

Sara sat on a chair outside and watched us. She controlled the music and the lights in the room. The room was colored in white and blue. There was a lot of crystals and mirrors. It looked like a castle from the inside. The lights got darker and Sara played a french song. Cece put her hands on my hips and I laid my arms around her neck. We danced slow. Head to head. It was really romantic. My desire got crazy. I wanted to be with her. Not just in the sexual way. I wanted to be her own doll. I wanted to be the only one she desires. I imagined that this dance would be our marriage-dance.. I fell so hard for her. She kissed me with a soft note and smiled. I wanted to say "I love you" but I couldn't. She dragged me into her spell. I was totally in love with Charlotte DiLaurentis, aka Cece Drake.

"I'm the iceball queen" she said and I kissed her again. She pressed me closer to her body and hugged me. I laid my head on her shoulders she kissed my cheek. Sara played 'Dance in the dark' and the lights dropped out.

Cece bite my neck and pressed me against her and we danced. God I wanted her. I wanted her so hard in every single way. I wanted her body, I wanted her heart and I wanted her as a soul. I wanted everything and also I wanted to be wanted. I wanted to be her everything and anything. I wanted to be her doll for the rest of my life