Chapter 3

Katies P.O.V

What was she thinking; she doesnt even know me, yeah when I looked into her eyes ive never seen anything quite like it... When she touches my hand I felt like I was floating and now she is gone because I was dumbfounded and couldnt speak, I feel like a dweeb like seriously why Couldnt I just say I felt the same, Our society is fucked I tell ya. No one can  like communicate anymore its all about the online e-community; anyway I think Im gunna wait for her to aproach me but what if shes waiting for me I guess I wont know.

What if she is the one for me, what if she breaks my heart, i dont know what shes like. I better go.

class time.......(ENGLISH)

she was sitting her with a red face, she must have been crying, what the fuck do I do...

"hey are you alright Gia?", i said confidently as if the words were coming out of my mouth and i didnt have a say.

"Yeah im fine, can we go away somewhere before the teacher comes"

"Yeah alright"

We stood up sneakily  and walked out before the teacher came, we walked down the hall dodging all the room where the principle was going, he was like chasing up detentions and stuff and I dont really know where to go from here anyway, ... we reached outside and walked out the gate and down the street, 

"I know a park near here Ill take you there is that kool?"

Yeah definetly" she said with a smile on her face,,,,

she kinda looked sensitive but at the same time she looked very provocative like she knew what to do with someone or knows how to turn someone on in all the right spots.

we arrived at the park and sat down in the bush garden thing where even if someone came they wouldnt see us, ok how do i say this i should just come right out and say it right? I think I should mmm.. uhmm ok here i go..

"so uhm about ea---" 

"Uhm I just wanted-----"

we both stopped as we cut each other off....

"you---"

"you go first"

"Uhmm I just wanted to say I feel the same; like i dont know how things work but I think im in love with you aswel"

"she looked away and her eyes began to water

"are you alright?" i asked

"yeah its just the wind you know"

even though there was no wind I guess if i believe her itll sound better she probably has her own problems and stuff going on.

i hope i didnt remind her of someone :/

she looked at me and smiled and moved closer. so now we were practically touching.

She put her hand on my thigh and I blushed so much i could feel my face burning.... she started drawing circles on my leg with her fingers and gradually moved her hand up and down to my inner thigh . Oh god i can feel myself getting wet, how the fuck does that work shes only touching my leg.

"You know your very beautiful" i said with a smile on my face...

"You are too :)" 

she lent in a caressed my cheek and pushed me on the ground and straddled me, i could feel her through my shorts, it feels amazing,

"wait!" i said as my voice got louder

"yeah?" 

"uhmm are we going out or what the fuck is this cuz we just met and it looks like this is going somewhere and if it meens nothing ide like to stop"

"will you go out with me katie?"

"yeh i-----"

she stopped me, all i could feel were her lips moving on mine, she started groping me, and ide have to admit when someone does that i swear ill do anything for them. she pulled my shirt off and then pulled her own off; i could feel my bra unclipping and then felt the breeze against my bare body, she started kissing my breasts and moving her tongue around and right then I let out a moan, she moved her hand lower and lower and lower, until i could feel her hand playing with the elastic on my underwear and then i felt it break she had her hand inside my pants, oh god ive never had sex, im extremely tight and she gunna fuck me omg mm i moaned again and she found my clit and started rubbing, the other hand was rubbing my breast so of course i cant talk so i cant tell her to stop. she started getting faster and loweer until i could feel her fingers inside of me, she got deeper and faster and harder, in and out in and out, i swear ive lost my self im in a place governed by my senses,...

she got even harder, even faster i started moaning really loud, she slowed down for a little bit as she started kissing me again, she then went back to the same speed as before, my breathing started getting harder and I started getting hot and sweaty, my breasts were going up and down as she was riding me with her hands, i probably sound like a pornstart now but i started moaning louder uh-uh-uh-uh-uh-uh and louder and louder until i came.... and she stopped and started rubbing my breasts with two hands and i was all covered in my -----

and she started kissing me even more i am lost by words i cant bring myself to open my mouth. . .

i pushed her off me and straddled her...

I have writers block so everything i write is kinda just bullshit and i dont know what im writing lmao but bare with me ill change it when i have time and make it better!!! >.< xx i was writing on my phone too so all this stuff is going thru my mindddddd its pretty short too i promise itll get better :/

I Don't think straight! (lesbian romance) ...On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara