Chapter 2

walking out of the classroom trying to walk fast enough so that Gia couldnt see me,

"Kate wait up!" she screamed.

I just stood there in disbelief and turned around to see her smiling face; she was just standing right there in front of me, okay I think she just nah not that I dont know mm.

"Hey kate (:"

"hey Gia"

"lets go to the caffeteria" she said with passion

"uhmm alright then" I said as if i were talking to a 5 year old.

she entwined our fingers and held my hand grasping together like perfect compliments, oh god she is holding my hand its only been 2 hours and shes holding my hand, I barely know her, well she is beautiful and beautiful and well beautiful and what harm could it do.

"LESBIANS!" The whole grade screamed.

"Oh my fucking god, " I said as my jaw dropped 

"dont swear kate lol"

"Lets go I know a good spot to hide"

A feww steps this way and a few steps that way we reached the closet ...

"uhmm we are at the closet"

"yeh i know just follow me"

I opened the door and yeh there were costumes from all the past musicals but behind the clothes was a door that lead to the back of the school where the trees were free the breeze was soft there was nothing but birds chirping or the sound of your own footsteps.

Gias face went from weirded out to practically overwhelmed. "Its beuftiful" she said with the cheesiest smile on her facce.

Yeh I know it is. I stated as if yeh i know ive seen it a million times,.

"I feel like ive known you for more than 2 hours, I dont know what it is, I look into your eyes I see yourr entire soul and All i want you to feel is lust I dare you to love me kate"

Standing there like a dweeb I just stare into her eyes as if I had seen a ghost like seriously she is in love with me after 2 hours she admits it and wants me to love her back, like seriously who does that, she does which is why I am totally and utterly in love with the idea of being in love with her.

"are you alright kate, you look like youve seen a ghost, oh no, im sorry i didnt meen to scare you off its just first day ive fallen in love you probably think im a freak just chasing you already we dont even know anything about each other im so sorry :/ i should go."

Very short and kind of shit I kinda cant think straight myself; at the moment lol... so forgive me and ill edit it and change it and write more very shortly x