Mrs. March ~ Prologue

Mrs. March
Prologue
-Narrators POV-

1927

Jasmine Delia grew up with James March. Best friends, soon lovers.

Jasmine Delia soon became Jasmine March.

When James built the Hotel Cortez, Jasmine was excited. Until she realized it's true purpose.

Jasmine had been way too in love with James to ever think of calling the police on him.

So she tried to turn him good, which never happened. Her pushing made James turn to another for love. Which broke Jasmine's heart, though she never left him.

Then in 1927 something happened that made the cold hearted killer go back to the real Mrs. March.

Jasmine grew pregnant. And wanted to keep the child. Believing that James would come back to her. She was right.

But was it right to leave a child in the care of a murderer?

~~~~

Jasmine layed in bed, naked.

James and her had just finished having angry sex.

Why angry?

Well James had, had enough of being accused of murdering his own daughter.

"James. We are still not done speaking" Jasmine whispered carefully.

The things James had said to her in bed had made fear the only emotion in her body.

"About what my dear Jasmine? About how you believe I murdered or precious daughter?" James screamed.

"James..."

"What are you afraid of my dear? I can see it in your eyes. Look at me" James grabbed Jasmine's face with such force she knew there would be bruises.

He had never hurt her like this...

"James, you're hurting me" Jasmine sobbed.

James laughed.

"I have heard that a thousand times, maybe more" James spit in her face.

James let go and Jasmine stood up.

"Please James. I won't tell the police. Just tell me. Did you drown her in the pool" Jasmine sobbed.

She didn't know what James would do to her, but she needed to know how her daughter died. Cassandra knew how to swim.

"IF I WERE TO MURDER HER, I WOULDN'T HAVE DROWNED HER. I TAKE INSULT TO WHAT YOU'RE SAYING TO ME" James struck her.

Jasmine was mortified at James. How could he speak of his daughter in such ways?

James turned to leave their shared bedroom.

"Go to your little slut. You'd do anything to keep her. Torture the ones she loves, the ones that love you. Even your own daughter" Jasmine bellowed from the rug she had fell on.

The look James gave her sent chills down her back. She had seen this look before. The look he gave rude customers who never seem to leave. Ones you can still hear scream in your nightmares.

"James" Jasmine whispered.

"I love you so Jasmine. Why do you make me hurt you?" James stepped closer.

"James please... I am sorry" Jasmine felt the tears reach her eyes.

"You want to leave don't you?" James asked bending down to her level.

Jasmine nodded.

"Well we can't have that happening"

James grabbed Jasmine's head and smashed it against the rug.

"I love you dearly Jasmine "

Bang

"Please forgive me"

Bang

"We will have an eternity together here"

Bang

"James..." Elizabeth whispered staring at the scene in front of her.

"Well it seems we can get married now" James sighed staring at the bloody mess in front of him.

Jasmine was a friend of Elizabeth.

"Go get Miss. Evers... I will dispose of the body" Elizabeth smiled and James.

James gave Elizabeth a kiss and left to get Miss. Evers.

"Please work" Elizabeth whispered as she cut her breast. Pouring blood into Jasmine's mouth.

"Run"