Ch 6

Gaara's P.O.V

Tsunade: " She is definitely one smart ninja. When she realized she wouldn't be able to beat Itachi she transferred a seal to Dashyte. She made sure that all Dashyte had to do was touch her and the seal would transfer over. Breaking the hold of the justu controlling her mind. "

: " Then why won't she wake. "

Tsunade: " That i'm not so sure on. Her mind seems to be in a bit of turmoil, but i can't find any source of the justu. "

I looked at Crystal's face, it showed frustration,: " Thank you. "

Tsunade: " We all hope she wakes up soon. "

She left the room along with Naruto, Kakashi and Sakura, leaving me alone with her. I walked over and sat on the bed next to her. I finally have her back and yet she is still so far away from me.

Weeks have past and i feel like i'm living her near death experience all over again. I sit in my room all day, watching, waiting for her to open her eyes. For her to smile at me, to laugh, to call me her teddy bear.

My siblings bring me food and my paper work. Sometimes they'll stay and try to talk with my about issues going on outside the village, but i'm only half listening. My ears are listening for her words. My eyes for her smile. My heart for her love.

By the end of the month i'm on the edge of insanity. She hasn't moved once, not even a twitch.

A single tear slides down my face. Soon followed by many more. I put my head down on her chest.

: " Please, please wake up. I can't take this anymore. I need you by my side. "

Crystal's P.O.V

Something wet keeps landing on my face. What is this? What is going on? Is that Garra's voice?

Gaara: " Please,please wake up. I can't take this anymore. I need you by me side. "

Is he crying? How long have i been out? My body is so heavy and stiff.

Slowly i raised my hand and put it on Gaara's head: " My teddy bear. "

Gaara slowly raised his head to look at me. His face had been stained with tears. His eyes had bags underneath them from lack of sleep and his hair was a mess.

He slowly raised his hand to my face and held my cheek, bringing himself closer he gently kissed me.

Quietly: " You don't know how much i've missed you. "

Carefully Gaara pulled me to him, wrapping his arms around me, holding me close.

Garra: " I can if it's as much as i've missed you. "

: " How have the kids been? "

Suddenly the door burst open. We turned our heads to see Dashyte with her legs in the air. She had kicked the door open and now was dragging Raki in by his arm.

Dashyte: " Bout time you woke up mom! "

Raki smiled and jumped up into my lap: " Mommy! "

Gaara wiped his face and actually laughed a bit: " Does that answer your question? "

i smiled: " Yes. "

Dashyte jumped up next to Raki: " Don't leave me out of the family hug!! "

Gaara leaned over and wrapped his arms around all of us: " I never thought i could have a life with happiness and love. "

: " I knew you would all along Gaara, because your my teddy bear. "

Gaara kissed me again and i knew everything would be alright.