I'M BAACK!! Well sort of...

I'M BAACK!!

Well sort of...

Hi ya readers!

I finally have some time to make this message for you guys. Well the title self explanatory. So as it states, I am back. Again, sort of.

First off, I want to apologize for the massive long wait. I knew that I would be away for a while due to my busy schedule earlier in the year, but I didn't think it would actually take this long to get back. And even now, I still am pretty busy with an internship I am doing.

Don't you just love when the stressful real world gets in the way of your creative world? Especially when the real world does nothing for one's creativity? (Note the sarcasm.)

Anyways, now that winter is coming (who here is a Game of Thrones fan like I am?), I am probably going to have some free time because I will most likely be hibernating from the frigid weather.

Now onto the sort of part. Like I said, I am still pretty busy, but I am working on finding free time.

Now for some bad news:
Since I am unable to be back as frequently as I hope, I won't be promising weekly updates like I did before. That was too stressful to do and I barely had time to finish each chapter each time. So I will be uploading chapters when I get the chance to. And unfortunately, I also committed a cardinal sin, well one of my writing cardinal sins. I planned on writing several chapters ahead of time to make uploading easier, but as mentioned, I barely had a chance to sit down and write until now.

But for the good news:
The story has not changed. Like I mentioned in the note when the story went on hold, I have the whole story mapped out and already know where the story is going and how it's going to end. It's the matter of getting them typed out properly. And like stated when I first started the story, editing will not be done until the story is finished, so please excuse the mistakes you see.

I also want to thank the readers who were kind enough to leave me encouraging messages. I just read through all of them, even the ones in my inbox. I truly appreciate the support you guys have shown me. And as for my issues with those who criticized my work, well as I have mentioned before, I am only human. But I am working on it. But the fact that many readers have left me encouraging messages has definitely boosted my spirits.

Now...I am sorry for this really long message when many of you are probably going, "Just show me the story already!" But I will now start re-uploading my chapters slowly. And this goes for the rest of my stories as well.

But overall, I wanted to say thank you and I'm sorry to everyone. I appreciate everybody's patience and am thankful that no one has come after me with pitchforks because of it.

So again, I am so, so sorry and thank you, thank you, thank you.

I love you readers!

- writershigh