3 am

Authors note:

Well my name here is 'Double_bagger' most of you probably know the meaning.

But for those who don't it means someone who is even uglier than a bagger i.e a person who is so ugly that one would have to put a bag over their head (so as to hide their face). Not only does one put a bag over their head, one puts a bag over one's own head in case theirs falls off.
(Now its Bagger96 but I hope I have explained the meaning of bagger as well so yeah.)

I think a lot can be guessed from just the name.

                       ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

' How terrible it is to be called beautiful, smart and strong, but end up being alone every night.'

How terrible it is. But at times there's nothing better than a lonely 3 am, when you can hear silence of the night, what your mind whispers and what your heart wants. That's the moment of revelation. The moment when you have the ability to discover who you are and who you want to be. Only if you want to. How terrible, yet beautiful it is.
The moment when you can see the light despite the world being dark and can find your way despite all paths being blur. When the ones you love are asleep yet awake in your thoughts, lost yet found in your mind. When your mind rebels but your heart deep down gives hope and list the loved ones, only if you listen closely, only if you don't let those demons stare and fight each and every glare. When the silence leads your way and all is obscure yet you hold the power to make it clear. Yes, how terrible, but yet beautiful it is.