Chapter 2

Daisy's P.O.V

I wake up with a bright light shining in my eyes. Ugh stupid sun.  I giggle as I hear Stella's soft snores from her side of the bed.

I look at the clock and see that it's already 1pm. Well we did go to bed at like 3:00am, so it makes sense.

I go to the bathroom and get ready for the day. I use my extra toothbrush to brush my teeth, then brush my hair and do all that hygiene stuff.

I decide to borrow some clothes from Stella. It's pretty warm outside so I grab a black and white flannel tied around my blue jean shorts and black tshirt.

I walk downstairs into the kitchen and grab a bowl from the cupboard. Deciding on a bowl of frosted flakes for breakfast.

I take my bowl and make my way to the living room. I sit with my legs crossed on the couch and turn on netflix. 

I put on an episode of 'Fresh Prince of Bell Air' one of my favourite shows.

The theme song starts and I sing along probably very horribly and out of tune. Fun way to start a Saturday afternoon, if you ask me.

"Now, this is a story all about how
My life got flipped-turned upside down.

And I'd like to take a minute,
Just sit right there,
I'll tell you how I became the prince of a town called Bel Air" I sing along and I hear a voice sing along with mine.

I look up and see Pops standing there, eating a bowl of cereal identical to mine.

"Morning Pops", I say and eat a spoon of cereal.

" Morning Daisy. Which episode is this?" He asks sitting on the couch beside me.

"Umm.. I don't know the name but the one where he goes on a date with Jazz' sister. " I tell him and he nods chuckling. We watch a few episodes and by then everyone has joined us in the living room.

Pops and Momma B are in the smaller love seat together. Stella is on the recliner and Chris and I are sprawled out on the couch, with my feet on his lap and my back against the arm rest. Which is actually very uncomfortable without a pillow.

We all make small talk for a bit, until around 2:30 when Momma B and Pops leave to go buy new flowers or something.

Chris then announces that he has to go and kisses my cheek shouting "Bye Flower" on the way out closing the door behind him. Only then to open up the door and say bye to Crystal stating he forgot about her.

I chuckled at them, as she then flipped him off and he left.

"Who are you thinking of taking to the spring formal?" Stella asks me as we watch our fifth episode.

"I have no clue yet, whoever asks I guess", I say turning my body towards her.

"I really hope Jason asks me out", she says with a dreamy look in her eye.

She has known Jason since the 3rd grade and they have always been really good friends. Then somewhere around grade 10 she developed feelings for him and of course she is too chicken to let him know!