Chapter 1

Daisy's  P.O.V

"Daisy!" My dad's voice echoes through the house and judging by the tone he doesn't sound to pleased.

"Hi Dad", I say smiling brightly as he enters the kitchen frowning. Oh sh*t I really hope he doesn't know. Please don't know. Please don't know.

"How did you manage to spend 10,000 dollars at the mall yesterday?" He asks getting right to the point.

Sh*t he knows! "Umm well funny story I just went to the new mall in the city. And bought lots of things from every designer store." I say chuckling nervously at the end.

You see I didn't mean to spend that much I just kept seeing things that looked amazing on me or beside me and couldn't help myself.

"Ha! Very funny! Well now you can go to the designer mall to look for a job! By the end of the week you will get a job or you will work for Denny's Manure company."

"What Dad? A job! In a week! I don't even have a résumé and I'm not working at Denny's. He smells worse than the actual manure himself!" I groan and throw my head in my hands.

"I don't care. Just like you didn't care about the amount of money you spent." He said and storms out of the room. Stupid Dad.

I walk upstairs and into my room. Why me? Why did the purses have to look so beautiful? I throw myself on my soft king bed and groan at my ceiling.

I guess I should give you a little bit of a recap. My full name is Daisy Emily Peters. I'm 18 years old and in my last year of high school. Thankfully it's May and there's only a month left!

My parents are the famous Mr and Mrs Peters! My dad Derek Peters,  famous movie director. My mom Isabelle Peters, epidemiologist. I know big words it really means that she studies the spread of diseases.

I'm an only child and don't have any pets. Sometimes it can get lonely but I always have friends over. Especially when my parents are out. Let's just say my house is where we have all the parties.

I groan lightly as my phone rings my ringtone She Will Be Loved -by Maroon 5 and grab it from my night stand and look at the caller id.

Stella My Main❤️

I answer the phone and suddenly hear my best friend's voice squeal in my ear. "Daisy! Drew's outside cutting the grass shirtless!" She shrieks and I laugh at her.

"Are you for real?" I ask getting off my bed. Drew is a 22 year old single dad who lives across the street and he is gorgeous. Also the one that almost every girl in town, young or old, is crushing on.

"Would I lie about this?" She says sassily and sure enough, I look out my big canopy window and there he is.

"Oh my god! God made him too perfect!" I squeal out fawning over him. With his perfect smile, gorgeous brown hair, green eyes that make you melt and really fit body he deserves to be fawned over.

Not only is he cute but he is smart and athletic. Winning valedictorian and the athletic award when he graduated 3 years ago. I remember little grade 9 me, still thinking he was the hottest thing alive.

I'm not sure what he does now, but it must bring in the cash for him to live on this court at only 21 and watch his kids.

We continue to fawn over him and he soon finishes the lawn.

"Aww, I wouldn't mind hopping on that horse!" Stella says through the phone.