Chapter 24

Ciel's P.O.V.
As I looked to where once I stood and say Alois had the demon sword sticking in (y/n)'s chest.
"Sebastian!" I yelled as I felt tears start forming.
(Y/n) was coughing more causing blood to come flying from her mouth. Instantly she fell to her knees. Before she had a chance to fall completely, Alois yanked the sword out then walked to Lizzy. I ran to (y/n), catching her as she started falling backwards.
"You're going to be alright! I promise!" I said as she let a single tear roll down her cheek.
"Not this time..." (Y/n) said as her final breathe let go. I cried as her body felt weightless.
Sebastian ran in the room, "The Trancy spider got away with Lady Elizabeth sir. I am so very sorry. Would you like me to track them?" He said bowing his head.
"I thought you loved her..." I said as I held her corpse.
"Excuse me sir?"
"If you truly loved (y/n) you would be upset." I said letting tears come rolling past my eyelids.
He smirked, "One can't love if they have no feelings or emotions. She was just great company and looking for someone to help her."
"You bastard! Go find and kill the Trancy spider! Bring back Elizabeth and justice to (y/n)! Now!" I screamed as he ran to find Claude and Alois.

As I pulled my attention back to (y/n) her face and body aged back to mine. The room seemed to fill up with a strange presence. That's when I saw Grell come in.
"Oh dear! This fine young women was going on to great things till now..." Grell said as he started taking out his red scissors. That's when a glowing orb starting floating out from the lifeless corpse.
"I'll be right here till the end!" Said the orb that sounded a lot like (y/n).
"WHHHHAAA?" Grell yelled as he chased the orb.
"Leave her alone you idiotic reaper!" I yelled as I realized what or who it was.
"I'm gonna lose my job!" He said as he slouched over giving up from trying to catch (y/n)'s spirit.
"I know what will make this a worth while trip!" He said after realizing who I was. I rolled my eyes instantly. "Where's my Bassy?!" He said basically having a spaz attack.
"On an order I put him up to! Go collect the souls of the people or something... Leave my manor at this instant." I said as I covered my loved ones helpless corpse once again.
Bard, Meyrin, and Finny ran in as I covered (y/n)'s face. They all started tearing up and asked for orders.
"Meyrin, call the Undertaker. Finny, pick some of the Phantomhives best flowers to form a bouquet. Bard, please dig a grave in an open field. I'll give you all more orders once the Undertaker comes by with a coffin and examines the body..." I said as I waited for them all to leave.
"Yes young master." They all said in unison.