chapter 2

They weren't home anymore and now on yet another adventure together and they woke up in a bed.

"Huh?" Cherry's voice came. "We must've fallen asleep during the movie... Why are you guys in my room?" she then took out her hand and gasped as she saw it was a paw and she looked in a mirror to see she was a mouse and she let out a squeaked scream.

"What's wrong, Cherry?" Atticus and Mo asked before they both screamed to see she had been turned into a mouse.

Cherry looked to them. "You guys too!?"

Atticus and Mo looked to a mirror and saw that they had been turned into mice as well.

"Oh, come on! Why did the moment have to be ruined?!" Atticus asked.

There was a female voice calling for someone.

There then came a large mouse man, who was the one and only Papa Mousekewitz, the former humans were very surprised to see him, especially in this size. "Are you all vell now?" he asked, concerned about them. "You all had a nasty fall out there."

"Where... Where are we?" Atticus asked.

"You are in the new Mousekevitz home," Papa welcomed them. "I don't know vhy you three vere out in the middle of the streets, it's going to be raining very soon!"

"Mousekewitz?" Cherry, Atticus, and Mo asked.

"Yes," Papa then looked to Cherry. "You seem familiar however... Haven't I seen you in Flaversham Toy Shoppe?"

"Um, maybe..." Cherry shrugged, but did remember her adventure with the great mouse detective with her friend Katie.

"Vell, I hope you three are hungry," Papa told them. "Mama's about done vith dinner."

"We would be glad to join your family for dinner." Atticus said politely.

"If that's okay." Mo added.

"Of course, of course, come, come meet the family." Papa walked them out of the guest room.

"Fievel?" Mama's voice kept calling for the family's only son as her older daughter Tanya was practicing her singing.

'He must be outside.' Atticus thought to himself.

"You have a beautiful singing voice." Mo came up to the mouse girl.

"Oh, thank you..." Tanya smiled bashfully. "I've been practicing... I wanna be a singer when I grow up."

However, the neighbors didn't seem to agree and started to throw vegetables at the mouse girl.

"Papa!" Tanya whined. "They're throwing fruit and vegetables at me again!"

"They're just haters and trolls, don't listen to them." Atticus said.

"Haters and trolls?" Tanya glanced at him funny for his choice of words.

"Just ignore them." Cherry covered up.

"Now, this is Tanya, and this is our baby girl, Yasha," Papa introduced their guests to the family. "I don't know vhere Fievel is, but he should be coming along now..."

"He must be outside playing." Atticus said.

A tomato was then thrown right into their window and splatted on their wall.

Mama came to it and scraped some of the residue off onto a plate. "Another night vithout cheese..." she muttered to herself.

"Now, I'm Bernard Mousekewitz, and this is my vife, Rosabelle." Papa then introduced.