Chapter 25: He's Here...

Meanwhile...

at the palace of the evil angel...

"What the hell??!!" the mad angel shouted at her disciple...

"I-Im so-sorry P-pri-princess..." the disciple stammered...

"Sorry won't do, you little piece of trash!!!! Get out of my lair or die NOW!!!" the princess almost burned her disciple into ashes but Shin her right hand servant stopped her...

"Let me my princess, you don't need to use your ability for that useless creature..." Said Shin with a smirk in his face...

"Whatever..." at umupo uli ang anghel sa trono niya at uminom ng dugo...

de joke lang... uminom siyang ng red wine ^__^

"*smiles* When the blue moon rises, The sky of Fantasia will be covered by the dark sky and the blue moon for 7 days, the war will begin... The 16th birthday of my beloved sister *evil laugh*" The angel laugh devilishly that her laughter echoes to every corner of her vast palace filled with evil yokai...

Yuuki's POV

TTT^TTT yung chocolates kkkooowww!!!

gggrrr!!! papatayin ko lahi ng B.H. na yun!!! >:(

"Yyyyyyuuukkkkiiiiiiiii!!!!!" napalingon ako sa tumawag...

isang unano nagtatalon at may dalawang kamabal na nakasunod na nakangiti...

=____=

si Luka, Zaffer at Zaffier pala...

sorry Luka!! hehehehe!! nasabo ko pang unano ka.. bwahahahaha!!!!

"Yuuki?? anong nangyari dito???" -Zaffier

"Si B.H. umatake..." boring kong sagot...

"B.H.????" sabay sabay nilang tanong...

"Yung yokai na Big Head ^___^" -ako