Help (louis tomlinson love story)

Start from the beginning

I stared at this woman in disbelief. 'you are not my mom'. thought.

'' And where did you get this money, mother?'' I asked ,rudely.

''I had to use your traveling and college money that you've saved up, sweetie......'' she said quietly.

'' What?! I worked so hard for that money,  I worked six  years for MY education and you just blow it?! '' I ALMOST started crying.

''I can't live without him, honey. I'm sorry. '' She said, putting her head in her hands.

''I can't live with out him.'' I mimicked her ,'' I can't believe you , I can't live with John and were are you going to get money ,Carol? he doesn't have a job!'' I spat, angrily. She looked taken back because I used her first name.

''I-I didn't t-think about that...'' Carol whimpered.

'' You disgust me. '' I said.

I pushed the button on the hospital bed.

In about five minutes later a nurse came in ''yes'', she said snobbish.

*eye roll*  '' How long till I can go home?'' I asked.

She pop her bubblegum loudly '' Let me go check with the doctor.'' she said annoyed.

''Thanks.'' I said  mimicking her *smirking* in my mind.

She huffed angrily and stormed out of  the room.

      Silence

Then the doctor came in '' hello Mrs. True , you came go home but I have to warn you  ,you have to take so meds and your ribs and the wounds on your face heal ...oh ,yes, and keep the region of you body of the vertebrate between the thorax and you pelvis away from sharp objects, okay?''

''Yes, sir'' I said utterly astounded.

Then different nurse came in ''thank god'' I thought.

''Here you go.'' she said nicely, handing me the medication.

''Thank you'' I said while walking out.

''Please come back if you have any problems.'' she yelled as I walked down the hallway.

''Thanks'' I yelled back as I wait outside when I heard my mom on the phone , so I decided to snoop .

''bobby, please take her in ,I know you ran out of the situation years ago, but please, face the fact that you DO have a daughter that you have been ignoring .

I know your family's going to be mad ,but just take her.

you'll see when she gets there, have fun explaining you abandoned a child almost nineteen years ago, bobby!!! goodbye .'' and with that she hung up the phone

so that was my birth dad ,my if he'd stayed I wouldn't be worthless.

I back against the wall and slipped down , with my head in my hand .

The doc. kneeled down to my level and then said, ''Please don't hesitate to come back if you are in pain''

''I'm more pain than you could ever now, doc. Way to broken ,to be fix.'' I thought to myself , I should've said of said that out loud, but instead I just said ''thanks.''

I got up, despite the pain in abdomen . I winced as my mother tried to put her arm around my shoulder, I shoved her arm off.

''I have a bruise there. Just don't touch me.'' I said bluntly

My mom said nothing as she drove back home.

''You should pack your bags.'' My mom said.

''And, why?'' I asked

''You're going to live with your father . He's staying in England, London, right now,  and he's ordered your ticket that should be here tomorrow afternoon.'' She said quietly.

''I'm going to be living with my birth father?!'' I asked.

''Yes, you are Bridget.'' She whispered.

''Why is he interested in meeting a half-dead person anyways?'' I muttered weakly.  I knew she heard ,and hurt her feelings , but why should I care.

Niall Horan's POV  

'' Niall, before you leave with the lad's I need to tell you something'' My dad said.

''Sure, let me tell the lad's to wait outside for me''. I said

I when outside, and told them to wait outside for a minute, then I came back to see what Dad had to say.

''Niall, you have a sister.'' My dad said , rubbing the back of his neck.

''WHAT?!'' I asked frantically and mad  because I didn't know ,but happy cause I have a sister

''Yes, son, She's eighteen, a year younger than you.'' He said nervously because he thought I was mad.

Then I started jumping up and down happily '' That's so cool.'' I said enthusiastically , still jumping up and down.

''Your happy.'' My dad said confused .

''Yes.'' I said bluntly and stopped jumping.

''Well, that was easier than I thought.'' dad said.

'' Did you tell Greg?'' I asked.

''Yes.'' He said, ''He's happy.''

''Awesome, but I have to go, bye .'' I said walking out.

''Bye, son.'' he said.

then I closed the door ''Well that was unexpected...oh well.''

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 silence haha bye. and I try and get the next one up tomorrow ,but until then goodbye my lovely hobos *no offence* ;-p no hates PLEASE. Okay bye.........