wake up rings and fun with the lads

hey guy it's 12:02 a.m. in Idaho and I'm tired ...........yeah so let get started shall we my hobo's and I'd like some more reads and votes please =) and sorry it took so long to update :( and for the outfit in the story, I have a polyvore: emogirl5432. outfit: Louis_tomlinson_girl_version

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RING.....................RING.............................RING.......R- ''Hello''? I said tiredly, ''Hey, Bridget.'' Niall said.

''Oh, hey Niall.'' I said ,''When are you coming over?'' Niall says, ''Um, in half an hour.'' ''Ok, bye'' ''Bye, Niall.'' after he hung up, I get up and take a shower and changes into black T-shirt, jeans and blue scarf with red TOMS and walks down stair's ''Hey, honey good morning.'' dad looked up from the newspaper ''Good morning, hey, dad, can you drive me to Niall's.'' ''Sure, honey, come on.''

''Bye, dad.'' I say as he drives off  I go up to the Niall's door and knock on the door and Liam answers the door ''Hey, Bridget, come in.'' as I walk in a Niall runs up and hugs me ''hey, Bridget.'' I giggles and huge him back, ''hey, Niall.''

Then I see Louis hitting Harry with a carrot, but right when he turn his head and saw me, he smiled. ''Hey, Bridget.'' ''Hey, Lou.'' I smile and look around and see Zayn asleep on the couch. '' Shh, guys.''  I walk over to Zayn and hit him with a pillow. As I giggle, he wakes up and glares at me ''Evil girl.'' As he says that, he grabs the pillow and hits me back and I giggles more ''Nice to see you to, Zayn.''

I smile and sit by him and I saw in the corner of my eye Louis glaring at Zayn, but that was cut short by Harry hitting Louis back with a pillow making him fall on the couch face first, making me laugh again.

''Harry your so mean.'' I giggle and help Louis up and as I do I can see Louis blushing slightly , making me blush too and then after that awkward moment, I walk into the kitchen and get a carrot. Niall walks up and says ''Your like Louis you eat carrots to much.'' I blush, and mutter ''Shut up.'' ''Why are you blush?'' I ignore the question and sit back down on the couch, I felt a hand on my bruised should which made me flinch away. ''Bridget, are you ok?'' I look up to see Liam looking down at me. ''Y-yeah, I'm fine.'' I pretend to look at my watch. ''Oh, I have to get home, sorry guys.'' I get my stuff quickly and practically run out of their flat. I heard all of them calling out to me, but I got in a taxi and went home, holding my shoulder in pain.

''God, that was close.'' I sigh, ''I have to tell them sometime.'' I groan in frustration, once I get home I see the lads in the living room, ''Bridget, come here.'' ''N-no.'' I was scared, scared of what they were going to do, my dad stood up and started walking towards me. It pull memories back of that day. I dashed upstairs and in my room locking the door behind me, then I heard a knock on the door making me shake in fear. '' Bridget, sweetheart, its ok, but you have to tell the lads why you ran off, their worried about you.'' Bobby said in a soothing voice, which made me open the door and hug him crying silently. ''Shh, sweetheart, it's ok, it's ok.'' after a few minutes I stopped crying, as I turned around I saw all of the lads looking at me with sad faces, Niall  walked up to me and hugged me softly. ''Its ok, my baby sister, we won't let that evil man hurt you again.'' that made me flinch away and I looked at Bobby. ''Y-you told.'' I started shaking again, Bobby hugged me. ''Sweetheart, clam down.''   I cried and cried.

after a few hours I went to bed , I lay in bed thinking about today, when I get a text on my phone from Louis saying ''do you want to hang out tomorrow?" I blush and smile ''Ok :)'' I text back, then I fell asleep with a smile on my face.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

im sorry its suck I just woke up and finished this chapter, I'm sorry again for taking so long to write this chapter  and you can read my other story: She's a spy?! ( a Zayn Malik love story)  I love all my wonderful fans for reading my story and please not hate, and if you can comment and follow me, love ya'