My first kiss

So hey guys, I'm sorry for not updating lately. As you've seen, I was sick for about to months, and now that its over....my laptop broke so I'm on my tablet and I'm so deathly tired but I want to do a chapter for you guys anyway. So....here it is.

----------------------------------(Bridget's P.O.V.)-----------------------------------

I woke up by my annoying alarm clock and groan, '' I hate mornings.'' , I finally get up and go to the washroom to get ready to go to Louis's flat. Excitedly I dressed into a striped sweater, bleached blue jeans, black TOM and, a black beanie. Got to love stripes.I look at my phone and see I have a text from Louis.

~~~( text: L: Louis and B: Bridget)~~~

L:Hey Bridget, when are you coming over?

B: I can come over in a few.

L: Ok, see you in a bit.

B: Ok, bye

L:Bye!

~~~(end of conversation)~~~

I smile and get my dad's car key and say bye to him. I drive to Louis flat because he texted me the address and I pull up in the front of his flat and get out of the car where he is waiting for me in a striped shirt and sweatpants with a cheeky smile on his face, making me raise an eyebrow at him.

He laugh slightly,'' What?'', I narrow my eyes playfully,'' What did you do.'', he smile and grabs my hand,'' nothing.'' he tries to say innocently. I roll my eyes, ''Sure, ok, I totally believe you." I roll my eyes and smile.

He smirks an drags me inside and we sit on the house, "Hey, want some pizza." he asks.

I look at him and smile, "Sure." he smiles back and gets up. "I'll be right back." I nod and he walks into the kitchen with his phone. I sigh and sit back, singing One Thing softly.

About fifteen minutes later he walks back into the living room smiling down, I quickly stop singing. He smiles widely at me," I hear you singing." I blush madly and hide my face. he smirks and takes my hands away from my face and kisses me softly.

**

Haha, cliffhanger, -smiles- will see what happens next in the next chapter mahahahaha -shows no emotion- ok bye my peasants.