Prologue

Shaelynn Night is a young girl who lived in Unicornia, a land where the ruler was a mythical creature named Unicorn. The land was named Unicornia, after him. Shaelynn was the one girl who he chose to be his princess. All the other girls were so jealous that they started to bully Shaelynn. They punched her, kicked her, and did many things to her. Every day, the young girl came back to Unicorn all beat up and bloody. He would always ask her, "Why are you so beat up and bloody, young one?" And she would reply, "All the girls who you didn't choose to become your princess beat me up because they were so jealous."

Shaelynn always wished that she had a better life than the one that she lived. She wished she didn't have to deal with bullies. She even wished she was dead sometimes. But those wishes never came true.

One night, Shaelynn wished so hard, she was whisked off to a world that was based on wishes.

There, she met the Hetalians (you know, the country people.) They cared for her, after hearing her story.

Now, we shall continue on,once someone sends me, in a PM,the information that I need about all of the countries.

Their human name, appearance, age, birthday if you know it, and their country name. Oh and any other information that you want to include.

I might sound like a stupid author to read the stories of, since I don't even know what the countries are like,but I do write other things. And it's been a really long time since I last remembered Hetalia, so now I've totally forgotten everything about them. Help me out a little, will you?