Baby luke chapter:18

Remember the picture I put on every chapter is what you imagine while you read

YOU PEOPLE ARE LUCKY TO HAVE ME TELL YOU THAT I GOT THIS FROM THEIR CD. IT WAS A SCENE WHERE ASHTON WAS SAYING THEY WERE GOING TO JAPAN AND THEN HIS PANTS WERE GETTING PULLED BY LUKE AND WHEN HE LET GO HE SAID "LUKE'S HAVING A TANTRUM". EEEEEEEEK. AND I CAN'T BELIEVE LUKE WAS SITTING IN A BABY STROLLER TOY!!!
-----------------
Prompt: Luke wet himself and got a rash but didn't tell daddy ash so he got sick from it till ash finds out

Thank you cupcakesandlukey
-----------------
Luke: 1 year old headspace

Ashton: daddy

----------------
Luke POV

I woke up quite happy that I didn't wet myself for once. I saw my mini stroller car and I wanted it "DADDY" I cried. He then came running into my nursery.

Ashton POV

I heard my 'baby' calling for me so I ran to his nursery and saw him gripping on the bars with a pouty face and no tears...odd. "Hey baby what do you want huh" I asked picking him up. He pointed to his little adorable stroller-car. " oh I see cmon lets have breakfast then you can play in your car while daddy talks to Michael on the phone ok" I said holding the small vehicle on one side white Luke on the other. I walked down the stairs leaving the toy beside the couch and placed Luke in his highchair." Open wide buddy" I said holding a spoon full of banana yogurt.

After breakfast ...

I placed Luke on his little vehicle  and left to do some random keeks but before I left the open living room I heard little Luke making vroom sounds. After the first leek I decided to do one keel in the living room. I decided to explain the next few things the boys and I will be doing "so the next place after America for touring is Japan". As I was filming I asked Michael if he could film for me because I was getting lazy to hold the camera. As I was explaining to the camera more things about touring I was sort of distracted by Luke whimpering in the background. I ignored it for a while but then he had tried to get my attention but this video was quite important so I ignored him once again. I was then cut off  by his little tantrum by trying to pull down my shorts."*chuckle* he's havin' a little tantrum heh" I said as Michael pointed the camera to Luke."daddy hurts" he whimpered. I ended the video and let Michael go back to his beauty sleep.(typical Michael)."what hurts bud" I asked."nappy" he said."oh I'm sorry baby ,daddy forgot to change you this morning" I said picking him up and placing him on a changing mat. After a quick change we cuddled together as we watched some penguin documentaries and small adorable films.