5.

I wake up from the most peaceful sleep I've have had in my life. Waking up next to my mate is a wonderful feeling. I think I love her already.

I agree.

My wolf , Case, has lived with the lives of the pervious Alpha Kings. He with his knowledge shares a soul with me making me as wise as he. Now that we are mated are power will spread to her.

I look down at her beautiful face as I get up from the bed. She groans and grabs the pillow I slept on. My lips spread at this. I head to the bathroom and do my business. I wash my hands and head to the kitchen to make us some breakfast.

I maybe the King but I do cook for myself mostly. I pet Ash as he comes into the kitchen with me. I see his food cans on top of the counter so I open up one and dump in his blow along with some water.

I grab the eggs and milk and chess out the fridge. I see bacon, ham, spinach, tomatoes and onions. So I grab those. Some butter and olive oil. I chop up the ingredients and turn on the fire. I get a pan and put in some oil with butter. Once it was heated I dumped in the chopped ingredients. I wish the eggs with a little milk for fluffiness and put it back in the fridge. I stir the pan with a spatula and pour the eggs. I wait for it to cook on one side and get a plate. I plate the food and get out some fruit juice to drink. I toss the left over bacon to Ash and pour the juice into cups. Then place it back in the fridge.

I hear yawning and then a pop sound. I know my mates awake. Baby?

Yes?

Come eat when your ready.

Yum. Food.

I chuckle at her eagerness and pull out the chair. The toilet flushes and the sink goes so I know she is coming.

"Mm. Something smells good." Her husky voice sounds beautiful. It makes my lower anatomy twitch with excitement. I look at her attire. She threw on my shirt from last night and I am hoping she put something on underneath. If not the mating with be finished today.

"I didn't think you could cook." Her voice brings me back.
"Yes. I have many different hobbies." I smile at her and she returns it. She takes a bite and quickly finishes. "Well that was good. I also might like image of barefoot, pregnant and cooking in the kitchen is appealing I don't plan on it right at this moment."

I let out a sensual growl at her words. My mate's womb swollen with our pups will be a sight to see. She presses her thighs together and I scent her arousal. I quickly make it over to where she is seated.

"Calm down, Poco pareja." I watch her eyes flick from the sky blue that they are to Cerulean. Her wolf is close to the surface and she wants to play. Well so do I.

"Viernes no puede llegar lo suficientemente rápido. No puedo esperar a tener sus hermosas piernas envueltas alrededor de mi hombro." I lick my lips and I watch her shiver.

"Don't temp me, ¿Comprender?" I ask her and she nods in agreement.

"What..-I..-but..." I chuckle at her. She will learn soon.
I smile at my wolf. Yes she will, amigo.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
It's been a couple days since our date and Friday is now here. Enrique is ready for me to move in we have been texting back and fort this whole week. My brother is also coming next week. As protocol when making long trips to the King he must also bring his Beta. Which unfortunately that is Blake until the Beta my brother wants is ready. But no one but me and my brother know that. He will be really disappointed when the time comes. Also their mates are coming too. Well more like chosen mate and not a true one at that. I just feel sorry for the poor girls mate. They have yet to meet and he will be heartbroken.

I am at the bookstore when I get a text from Enrique. Parker is coming for your keys.
I know from pack school that Parker is the Royal Beta. Though I am 20 the King and his top command have lived longer than us regular wolves. Regular wolves can live up to 400 years. Where Royal wolves can live close to 1000 if not killed off. The King's blood line stays in adolescence for at least 200-250 human years. Our children will experience that. I will live as long as he now that we are mates.
Roger that, old man.

My mate is already 345. He is an old man already.

Pequeña.

I smirk at his message. He enjoys calling me little. I hear the front door chime and see Parker walk through the door. I might not have seen him in person but I can tell who he is by his power. "Parker?"
I walk up to him. "Yes, Madam." I stop and stare at him. "Madam?"

"Yes. You are the King's mate and our new Queen. Sire doesn't like Your Majesty so we compromised with this. So I believe you to be the same."

"Yes. The keys." I whole them up for him. The takes them with a thank you.

"So you are getting my stuff. Then what?"

"I have paper work to do Madam." I raise a brow at him. "Paper work? Isn't that boring?"

"No Madam. I enjoy helping my King."
"Let's go do something."

"No thank you. I am to get your things and then return."

"When is the last time you had a break? A day off?"

He thinks for a moment. "75 year..?" He questions like he is unsure.

"75 YEARS?!" I shout in shock. "No no no. We are going out now!"
I grab his hand and drag him out the store. "Bye Dee! I'm taking off!"

I hear her yell goodbye as Parker complains about getting in trouble. I laugh at him on the way to the car.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Poco pareja. - Little mate.

Pequeña - Little one.

Viernes no puede llegar lo suficientemente rápido. No puedo esperar a tener sus hermosas piernas envueltas alrededor de mi hombro. - Friday can't come fast enough. I can't wait to have your beautiful legs wrapped around my shoulders.