Reviews

I have reviewed and rated the books and added the genre that I think best suits the book.

1/5: Okay not recommended to many readers, almost no detail and many errors, bad plot

2/5: A small step up, has potential, but it has many errors and not a great amount of detail, Good plot

3/5: Pretty good, a good read, little to no errors, and good detail, the plot is good and the book is entertaining

4/5: Amazing, little to no errors, great detail, the plot is amazing and you want to read the book again

5/5: Best of the best, no errors, the book stays on track, perfect plot, has the best details and vocabulary, you want to read it 1,000,000,000 times

A Knock at the Window By: @HushedRegaliaGhost

This chilling and riveting undiscovered gem is at the top of my list! The details are amazing and the story has an amazing plot! It is only a short story so you can read it in no time and read it many times!

5/5 Stars [Horror]

My Life of Revenge By: @WolvezRule99

This creepy and troubling undiscovered gem is a real page turner, but there's only one page sadly. I wish there was more! The details aren't too amazing, but amazing enough to grab a reader and hold on to them until the end! It leaves you hanging, ending at the first chapter, but a great read for anyone who isn't too scared of blood and beatings.

3/5 Stars  [Horror]

 17th Hunger Games By: @elena22june

I have always loved the hunger games, but not this one. G-R-A-M-M-A-R, that was the first thing that made the book turn off. I love the plot, how they tried to re-create the hunger games, GENIUS! But, it lacked in grammar and unexpectedness. Everything was predictable, and the characters mimicked Katniss and Peeta from Suzanne's hunger games trilogy. It has tons of potential but it needs fixing up, I really do enjoy the idea of this book!

2/5 Stars [Fan-Fic]

For Better Or For Worse By:@LeaSalinel

This sweet exciting undiscovered gem makes your heart warm and is a simple love story. It really grabs your attention and makes you want to keep reading! The details aren't too astounding but it keeps you interested. Its very sweet and it makes you feel warm and nice.

3/5 Stars  [Romance]

Diary Of a Stereotypical Teen By:@MagnifiqueArgent

This page turning and riveting undiscovered diary type book is like reading a teenager's diary! I know the diary book, so over used, but this author uses a diary in a very amazing way, staying on topic, and really pushing the details. It is a great read for any girl (sorry guys!).

3/5 Stars [Teen-Fiction]

Deliciously Bitten By: @Lana_Sky

This is a well crafted amazing story! The details really got me hooked! It is the perfect vampire story, its not too Cliché. Well thought out, great plot, great details, overall awesome! I recommend this book to every vampire book fan who is tired of all of these fan-fic vampire stories.

5/5 Stars [Vampire] 

Going Home By:@josechavezavid

This beautifully crafted, well written undiscovered gem is perfect for any reader! I wish there was more, the plot is extravagant! I really recommend this book for any one who is looking for a great read!

4/5 Stars  [Adventure]

The new Beginning By:@ScottPolasek

Another great story that has yet to be discovered! Again great for any one especially a Hunger Games fan. Amazing plot, the detail is great and it is very explanatory! It is amazing and it needs some attention! I recommend this book to anyone who enjoys a great read!

4/5 Stars [Fantasy]

The Clown By: @JordanPierre

Amazing story! It is high up on the charts for horror. It's details aren't great, the plot is good, the planning and way of words amazing. The first book on this list is way more descriptive than this and has far better vocabulary. The story is well explanatory it just doesn't have good descriptive words. The story is still good though. Recommended for any readers into horror. 

3/5 Stars  [Horror]

The Woman on the Stairs By: @AlizaKhalid

A very detailed, descriptive book. MY favorite part about The Woman on the Stairs is the vocabulary! I mean wow! In the end if the book it actually includes a glossary for all of the great foreign vocabulary. This is the story where you need to pay attention to ever little bit, or else you may get lost! I recommend this book for anyone who likes to read a book with extravagant vocabulary and a slight chill!

4/5 Stars  [Paranormal]

No Capes By:@joecool123

A very witty, attention grabbing read! The grammar, details, plot, everything is great. It is really a great extraordinary book! The well written thought out plot is the reason this book is popular! it is perfectly amazing! Recommended for everyone!

5/5 Stars [ Comedy, Adventure]

The Clock Work Martini By: @PaperStreet

A very realistic undiscovered gem. It really explains how the movie business works in real life, no. it doesn't explain how it's done, it just describes it all up in one great chapter. The details aren't too great though. I recommend this book to anyone who enjoys a great read.

3/5 Stars [Other]

The Bad Boy Walked Me Down The Aisle By: @xoxogirlxoxo876

Great with the details! Amazing plot, and a beautifully written book! The grammar is amazing, and it is great for some one who loves a comedic romance novel. I recommend this book to any one who likes a love story with some humor!

5/5 Stars [ Romance, Comedy]

The Yoga By:@deelanette

A perfectly funny undiscovered gem! The details are alright, but the author explains everything very nicely. I recommend this book to anyone who wants to read a funny book! Readers beware some guys might not like it! [Considering it's chick-lit] 

4/5 Stars [ Comedy, Chick Lit]

The Purge By:@jojorappy

The idea basis is great and  it lacks detail, not a lot though. I think it is kind of odd to write a book based on a movie preview, yes the purge came out on June 7th but when the book was published the movie wasn't out yet. It has a great plot but needs way more development.

2/5 Stars [ Horror]

Hilariously Useless Facts By: @Han_Man

This epically funny book is amazing! It's not really a "book"  just a collection of the funniest things, so it's a little hard to critique!

5/5 Stars [Humor]

Want your book reviewed? Email WWPMagazine@gmail.com with the link to your book and why you think you deserve a review. *I am not here to hate, I am here to review books based on certain qualities, my opinion and feelings weren't involved.*