Reyna

As I made my way through CHB, I wondered what I would do on my day off. I figured that I would try and find Nico and the others, but I had no such luck. I sighed and trudged on.

Most of the campers turned my way, surprised to see me in a normal jeans and t-shirt. A few even asked if I wanted to spar, which I declined politely.

I made my way to the cabins, listening out for Percy's signature dolphin laugh he did when he found something hysterically funny.

Jackpot.

I made my way to his cabin, waving and smiling to campers who greeted me. As I got to the Nept- I mean Poseidon cabin, I heard various snorts and giggles. I decided to look inside, as I didn't mind if I was caught.

They were sitting in a circle, talking. Well, except... Travis, was it? Percy had mud on his face, Annabeth was gossiping with Piper? What? And Nico was... ah. I knew he had his sights on that Solace boy. I might have to give Solace a death threat later.

I made my way into the cabin, coughing awkwardly when the only people who noticed me were Nico and his... were they dating? By the way they were sitting (curled up extremely close) I would think so.

"Hey Reyna," Nico said. Even though he looked kind of clammy and pale, he looked content. That was good, in my eyes.

"Reyna's here?" Leo turned around. "Reyna! Reyna, play truth or dare with us!"

I raised an eyebrow. "The saviours of the world, plaint truth or dare?"

Most of the people there just shrugged, like they were expecting that reaction from me. I decided to sit at the end of a spare bed in the cabin. Leo turned to me.

"Are ya playing, or not?" He said. When I shrugged in response, he grinned. "Reyna! Truth or dare?"

"Dare, I guess," I said. I didn't think it would be that bad, as well... I didn't think that much of Leo? I mean, he built the Argo II and everything, but...

Leo lit up. Quite literally. His hair was on fire. The girl next to him... Calypso? Coughed lightly and he put it out.

"Reyna, I dare you to kiss Nico."

What. Nico was like a little brother to me, and he was dating someone! I then cleared these thoughts from my head to see how Solace would react. If he he was fine with it, I would give him the death threat. If not...

I was yet again snapped from my thoughts as I heard some sort of snarl. It sounded like a hell hound. I turned to see where it was from.

It was none other than William Solace.

He had somehow gotten Nico tucked up in his lap without the son of Hades growling at him.

"No," he growled.

I'm embarrassed to say this, but Will's reaction actually made me scared. His eyes gleamed like he was going to cut off all my limbs while naming all the muscles in them. That was when Nico stepped in.

"Would it have to be a kiss on the lips or on the cheek?" He said. Will looked shocked, but said nothing.

Leo grinned. "On the li-"

"Cheek." Calypso interrupted. I was starting to like this girl. Leo huffed and grumbled, but said nothing against her choice. So I shuffled over to Nico, who had extracted himself from his boyfriend's lap.

May I add that Solace was scowling, but pouting like a lost puppy.

I quickly pecked Nico on the cheek before hurrying back to my spot. I saw Will grumbling and whining, but Nico shoved him playfully.

Nico was then pulled back onto Will's lap.

Quite cute, if you ask me.

----------------------

Jeez, this was long. Anyway, I hoped you enjoyed it. This idea was a prompt, so that you guys were sure you /can/ request things.

Anyway, I'd just like to mention that Nico is gay, and that this is confirmed by Rick Riordan himself.

Sorry, had to add that.

Bye!