Leo

I sniggered at Connor before realising that his eyes were on me. I tried to convey the message that we would have a prank war if he chose me, but, I guess it didn't work very well.

He cracked his knuckles. "So, my fellow prankster," he said, pouring sarcasm into his words, "would you like a truth or a dare?"

I rolled my eyes and decided that I would probably be a laughing stock if I ran out of Percy's cabin in fear, so I sighed and decided to... um.

"Truth?" I said. To be honest, it really came out as more of a question than an answer, but that didn't matter.

"Well, Leo my friend, I have the perfect truth question for you," he said, grinning like a shark. "If you had to kiss Jason or Percy, who would you choose?"

I gaped at him, my eyes wide and my face red. I could hear the two 'big three' sons arguing about who I would pick. I studied my options. Be ripped to pieces by Piper or Annabeth. Wow, great choice.

I sat there for a good minute thinking before Connor poked me. "Dude. Choose. Now."

"J-Jason," was my strangled reply, and I couldn't look anybody in the eyes after that. I think I heard Calypso huff angrily, but I was too embarrassed to care.

-------------------------------

Hey guys! I decided to have higher quality chapters with more developed truths and dares.

I really hoped you enjoyed this, and sorry for not updating sooner!

Love ya all :3