Sundays Somedays.

Another flashback chapter, please don't feel confused and Feel free to imagine whoever you want as Lea and Daya if Halle and Zendaya don't sit with you, just don't let me know, thanks.

-

Lea has heard so much about this lad called Harry, but has never really met or gotten to properly know the man who is responsible for her daughter's sudden gush of happiness and glee. A few times, she has planned invited Harry over, but a few things always come up either with work or personal life, delaying the meeting.

Finally, Harry will be having Sunday dinner with them and Iman knows how much of a big deal this seems to be for Harry.

This is his first time doing something like this, going all to the way to his partner's family home and sharing dinner with them. At first he asked Iman why he had to do that, simply because the concept was new to him and he personally understood meeting her mother and sister was important, but the protocol felt foreign.

Niall and Zayn had to dive in, explaining the importance of this and explaining it is nothing out of the ordinary, unless he makes it seem that way.

Either way, Harry is here today on a beautiful Sunday evening and he seems quite relaxed, while Iman is the one with knocking knees. Excitement is bursting through her heart because this is her first serious boyfriend, but she hopes nothing goes wrong, especially knowing her little sister. Harry bites down his lip, securing his fingers around the bouquet of white peonies and looking down at Iman with a small smile.

"You look nice," she smiles, leaning against shoulders.

"H-Harry still...still thinks the chocolate...chocolate looked nice," he puffs his cheeks, defeated.

"Dude, we have a basket of assorted tea, biscuits and cheese plus the bouquet and you want to throw in that massive box of chocolate, no," Iman shakes her head, waiting for the door to be opened.

"It...It was nice," Harry mumbles.

"Too much," she rolls her eyes with a smile.

"N-Nice, please," he insists.

"Harry, I'm nervous," Iman breathes out, glancing at him.

"Should...Should I be too?" he frowns, heavily confused.

"No...No! I am so happy you're calmer than I am," she smiles at him.

Harry nods, leaning closer to press a soft kiss to her forehead and pushing his hair back a bit. The two of them appear simple in their outfits, although it took Iman ages to wear something before finally borrowing off one of his new patterned shirt and pairing it with her black tight jeans. He decided to keep it simple with a subtle blue buttoned up shirt and black jeans, keeping his nude boots. Nothing extra and just simple.

Soon enough the door swings open and a smiley Lea is waiting for them at the door, making Harry immediately drop his eyes on the floor and hurriedly stretch the bouquet of flowers to her. Lea is a bit taken aback, smiling and adjusting her top over her jeans. Daya is behind her mother, peeking and wiggling her eyebrows at her older sister for finally bringing not just any man, but what seems to be a dashing man.

"For...For Lea!" Harry says, stretching out the bouquet.

"These are beautiful," Lea smiles, staring at him.

"Are...you L-Lea?" he asks, biting down his lip.

"Yes I am," the woman keeps her smile.

"Okay, for you...for you," he says, still not daring to look directly at her.

Lea collects the bouquet, staring at her daughter and back to Harry.

"These are pretty, thank you so much," she appreciates.