forty.

Warning- sensitive content.

-

"Shh...Shh Iman, okay?" Harry scolds in a light manner, fixing the marvel themed plaster on a little cotton wool carefully placed over the cut.

"No, I look ugly," Iman rolls her eyes, scoffing and folding her arms.

"Shh please," Harry mumbles, spreading his fingers through the plaster and to her cheek in a light manner before releasing a breath.

The awkward air hovering all over the kitchen is thick and Iman is trying to stay preppy, and ensure he is not soured up. After Linda's confusing confession, Harry has not said anything back and has only focused on helping Iman clean up her cut. He does not know what to say back to his ex, and he does not want to appear cold or unsympathetic towards her past state.

"Thanks for the plaster, black widow is a babe," Iman sighs, touching her cheek and smiling a little.

"H-Harry knows...yes I know," he answers, fisting lightly on his hair and looking away.

This is a clear indication of his emotions, and how intact they are no matter how people have a misconception about his autism erasing his ability to feel and be felt.

"Harry, don't be cold to me please," Iman pleads, understanding how confused he might be feeling.

"H-Harry is con-confused Iman," he admits, furrowing his eyebrows and groaning.

"And that's why Linda is going to explain herself to you," Louis speaks up, stepping into the kitchen and lightly pushing Linda in as well.

There is a little protest from Linda but she folds her hands, staring at Iman's face and looking away with deep shame of her actions. She slowly moves behind Louis and bites down her lip, avoiding questioning stares and thinking of how to have a normal yet meaningful discussion with the father of her child.

"Yes, I think that's a great idea. Harry, what do you think?" Iman asks, looking at him with a small encouraging smile.

"Uh....not sure," he mumbles, rubbing the back of his neck.

"I owe you every explanation for my disappearance and everything that happened with me," Linda says, softly.

"Yes, and with that you guys can have a neutral foundation and move on with your lives, separately of course," Louis speaks, stressing his voices and giving Linda a warning smile – for her to behave herself.

"Y-Yes! Move on and have no bitterness between us," Linda agrees, quickly nodding and looking away.

"Okay, let's give them some space then," Iman urges but feels Harry grip on her wrist with a little groan following his action.

"N-No....uh no please...like we...we all can listen yes...yes. Louis knows...knows Linda and well H-Harry and Iman are to-together so yes talk to us," he manages to say, feeling a tad anxious.

Linda sighs and rubs her temple. "True, Iman deserves to know everything since she is a huge part of yours and my daughter's life, and yes Louis needs to know how it all happened."

"Well, you said I was out of the frame but hey okay," Iman grumbles, rolling her eyes and feeling Louis smile at her a bit.

"Good, let's all sit down and maybe have some tea," Louis suggests, walking over to the cabinet and checking for packets before asking.

"Louis, sit down and let her talk," Iman points at the chair, taking Harry's hand in hers and walking to have a seat opposite Linda.

"I might get sensitive and emotional, don't judge me I once loved him as well," Linda tells Iman, as if seeking permission before talking.