Chapter 20

CHAPTER 20

We arrive at the pack house and there are already quite a lot of cars parked in front of the houses. I can see the light from the bon-fire in the back yard of the main pack house. There seems to be people everywhere. I tell the boys that I’m going to shower and get ready so they take the pizza boxes from my hands.

Making my way through the crowd to get to my room, I’m surrounded by people I’ve never met before and they all seem to be giving me strange looks ,finally arriving in my room I look through my cupboard at all the new clothes Alex picked out for me.

I pick out an emerald green camisole top that has a bow just underneath my breasts, the colour reminds me so much of Jax’s eyes with black shorts and I top it off with a black blazer as well as black wedges to go with. It’s a lot of black but the look works out to be quite formal. 

I jump in the shower and quickly wash my hair with my favorite Jasmine shampoo. As soon as I’m done shaving my legs and washing the rest of my body, I hear the door to the bathroom open and I hear footsteps.

I move the curtain slowly to peek who’s in the bathroom and I see Talon sitting on the bathroom counter between the two sinks.

“Talon! What are you doing in here?” I yell at him.

“I could smell whatever body wash you were using from my room and I just had to come in, it smells so good, what is that?” He says.

“I swear Talon, you come anywhere near this curtain – I will hurt you!” I say as I put the water off and wrap my body in a towel so he won’t be able to see anything. Stepping out of the shower wrapped in a towel i see Talon staring at my body with desire filled eyes.

”My body wash is berry flavored, here take a look, it’s my favorite, you can use it if you like?” I say trying to get him to stop looking at me.

He laughs, “that’s okay Angel, Its pretty girlie and I love that smell on you but if Alpha finds me smelling like you, he may think we were up to no good!” he says as he takes the body wash and smells it with closed eyes.

“I’m going to get changed, you better not come in Talon, I’m warning you!” I leave him still sitting in the bathroom fixated on my shower gel; he probably didn’t hear a word a said.

After getting changed, I quickly towel dry my hair and start looking through the draws in my dressing table. I find a hair dryer and straightener as well as drawers and drawers of make-up.

After blow-drying my hair and straightening it, its silky smooth and long so I decided to leave it down. I only use a little bit of make-up, I put foundation on, and just some eyeliner mascara with some blush on my cheeks. Putting the finishing touches of my pink “candy floss” lip gloss on I hear a knock on my door, “Come in!” I shout.

I see in the refection of my mirror that Tyler and Talon just walked in and they are staring at me, ”What’s wrong? Too dressed up for just a bonfire?” I asked them concerned.

“Wow Lexi! You look amazing!” Talon says.

“You are absolutely beautiful! No it’s perfect! Everyone is dressed up tonight, I think it’s because everyone wants to impress you!” Tyler says as he comes and gives me a hug.

“Ty, we’re going to have a hard time keeping the boys away from her!” Talon says with a naughty smile creeping up on his lips.

Tyler is wearing a button up black shirt with blue jeans and formal shoes just like Talon , except Talon has a navy blue button up shirt with black jeans , both of their shirt sleeves are rolled up to their elbows so it has a formal\informal feel to it. There messy blond hair still has that sexy just out of bed look and it goes with their outfits.