Chapter 5

Chapter 5:

Mom took me to enroll in school and surprisingly she didn’t embarrass me, Ronny came with me. We’ve been hanging out every single day since the bar. I met her girlfriend Chloe, as well as their other two friends Rachel and Mark. Turns out Rachel and Mark are dating as well, I wonder if Jax is dating anyone, “gosh, why am I even thinking about him in that way?” Jax has also been hanging out with us, it’s crazy, he has this whole other, childish side to him – it’s actually refreshing. At the bar , he was so serious and uptight, but lately when he’s around me , it’s like Ronny , myself and Jax have been buddies forever . Ron asked me the other day if I had feelings for Jax, I told her that the only feelings I had for him where friendly ones, yeah that was a lie, but seriously I’m getting along with him so well, if we date and the hole virginity ordeal comes up, I don’t want him to dump my ass and skip to the next girl who’s willing to give him some action. I Don’t want to lose what the three of us have , I can be myself around them and I’m not jeopardizing all of this because I’m crushing on my friend.

I hardly see mom she’s always at work or at Amber's house , apparently she’s got a new boyfriend, I heard her on the phone to someone , the conversation consisted of “ah baby miss you to “ and “baby this and baby that “ with a whole lotta fake giggling , who the fuck finds that hot? kill me now.

Getting ready for my first day of school, I choose some denim shorts with a red and black flannel top with a white vest underneath. Hopefully my favorite ankle boots give me luck to get this day over with. I put some makeup on and braid my hair to the side messily. So nervous for today, thankfully Ronny and Jax are picking me up for school.

I hear a cars horn, and I rush out side. I see Jax standing by the door of his black Mustang Shelby GT500, “wow, nice car!” I say as he gives me a big bear hug and my feet lift off the floor. “Yeah this is my baby, she’s almost as gorgeous as I am hay?” he winks as he lets me down. I laugh and smack his chest as I get in the car, “Calm yourself mister, let’s not get ahead of ourselves now.” “yeah yeah ,” he says as he sits down and starts the car , laughing.

“Ronny is going to meet us there, she got a lift with Chloe, “he says as we leave the trailer park.

“okie dokes,” I say putting the music louder , “oh my gosh ! I love this song!" Awolnation starts playing “sail” on the radio. We start singing together, using our hands dramatically as mikes, “you make me laugh so hard,“ I say wiping the tears outta my eyes.

“Hey, you started it! And I just couldn’t resist,” he laughs .

Walking into the school, the nerves start to get the best of me, “man I’m nervous, “I mumble, obviously a little too loud because Jax puts his arm over my shoulder and whispers in my ear. “Lexi don’t be nervous , I’m going to be right here with you all day and if anyone bugs you, call me and i'll sort them out, just don’t stress babe ,” he says and his warm breath on my ear with his closeness gives me Goosebumps down my neck . “Thanks,” I say rubbing his arm. Don’t get me wrong I love his playful and childish side , but that dominant , possessive and authoritative side , gets me excited in ways that I’ve never felt before. Clearly Jax is the “ring leader” around here, even with our small group of friends – whatever Jax says goes, they don’t even argue with him. It’s very strange .Looks like it’s the same with the people here at school; everyone wants to be on his good side.

I spot Ronny and Chloe, down the hallway, they call me over and I look over to see where Jax is , he’s surrounded by girls in cheer-leading outfits and his arm is around one of them, she has bleach blond hair , boobs that are popping out of her top, “yeah those aren’t real” and this tiny skirt , you can almost see her ass cheeks. Feeling a little self-conscious because Barbie under Jax’s arm clearly has a good body, I look over at my class schedule and start making my way over to Ronny.