Chapter Six: {Zeya's POV}

There really is no excuse why we haven't been on for so long! Were working out some issues but we hope to be able to update every week like we used to.

But thank you so much for everything! All you supportive fans who never stopped reading have made me so happy! But good news! Paco and I have been working out and planning things and this summer were doing some major editing to 'The Elemental Four'

But were also going to be sending if off to some publishers! And I wanted to thank you guys so much! I'd never have the confidence to send a story out to be published without you!

Zeya's POV

Desiree tied the rope tightly around my hands and a silent hiss of pain escaped my lips. Ace stood behind her, watching the sky nervously. Kila had only given us enough rope to tie Ace and I up twice. So we had to be careful.

"You might want to hurry Desiree..." Ace said, looking up.

"Its fine Ace" I said, trying to comfort him. He started to bite his thumb, something my mother used to do when she was nervous. I couldn't help but wonder what she was doing. I hadn't seen her for over a year.

"There" Desiree said after she'd tied the last bit of rope around my waist. She stood in front of me, snapping me out of my thoughts. I sighed nervously.

"Can we go?" Ace snapped. "We have less than an hour before the moon comes up and we all go physco"

"Is he always like this?" Desiree whispered. I looked to Ace. He was looking up at the sky.

"No" I replied softly.

"Good, cause I don't know how you'd be able to stand him" I only smiled.

"Let's go!" Ace said, sounding like he was almost begging.

"Fine" Desiree replied turning back to me.

"Good luck" I smiled.

"You too" Ace didn't say anything. He just started walking away. Desiree followed behind him and I was left alone. I thought the next hour would drag on. But it gave me time to think. I hadn't had any time to just relax and be left with my thoughts. We had to be on alert 24-7 when we were walking. We could never let our guard down.

Not even for a second.

So I started to let myself wander in the train of thoughts. I thought about many things. But one thing, or well person, kept coming to my mind. My mother. She's all alone now, sitting in a big house by herself. According to the police report we watched back at the cabin they think I have been kidnapped. That's something I never wanted my mother to go through.

I took in a deep breath when I felt it; my heart breaking. I always had my mother in the back of my mind but I never thought about where she was or what she was doing. She could be sitting home with no one to comfort her.