Chapter Five: New Things

"Lavender, we're here"

I yawned, opening my eyes as I looked around and saw that Harry was just at the edge of a town, "Where are we?"

"Somewhere in-" he got cut off by a woman running after a child who was cradling a chicken, "Italy"

"Oh, okay" I whispered, slowly climbing down off of his back.

"Your shoes should be dried now" he says, looking across the town, I nod and sit on my bum, pulling my shoes on. I stand up, stretching as I rubbed my eyes.

"Sorry I fell asleep on you... again"

"It's okay" he chuckles before pointing to a path.

"We'll take the path and look around and see if we can find anything useful" I nod and we started down the path, our arms almost touching as I twisted my head around, trying to see everything there is in this strange little town.

 "Wow, look Harry! It's a castle!" I pointed at a colorful castle that was in the middle of a field.

"It's a jumping castle -"

"What do you do on that?"

"You jump on it"

"... Can we try?"

"N- fine" Harry sighs and I grinned, grabbing his hand and tugging him over to the colorful castle - that looked rubber.

"Two please" Harry says to a man in a cylinder, Harry look's around as he retrieved two small pieces of papers and he hands them to me.

"What-?"

"Tickets"

He guides me over to the jumping castle and parts a net for me, "You need to take your shoes off-" I pulled them off and stared at him, still not knowing what to do exactly.

"Climb in" I do as i'm told and squeal as the ground underneath me bobs me up and down, I tried to stand but instead I fell onto my face and bounced up and down.

Harry bursts into a fit of laughter as I stared at him with wide eys, not knowing what to do as the floor moves up and down, "Harry... what's going on?" 

"Hold my hands" he moves over to me, the floor rippling from his movements and made me freak out as the floor keeps moving still, he holds his hands out for me and I instantly grabbed them, Harry pulls me up onto my feet as I wobbled, he couldn't stop smiling as I held his hands tighter.

"Now, jump" 

"Jump?! B-but i'll fall! The ground keeps moving!" 

"Trust me, we just on three, just a small one at first, okay?"

I slowly nod as he counts, staring into my eyes with a reassuring look, "Three" I jumped into the air with Harry before landing, the floor throws me back up as Harry lands, then we bounced up and down in different times.

Laughter bubbled to my lips as Harry and I jumped higher and higher, "Woo!" I cheer as Harry jumps and laughs with me, but then he let my hands go, "No, wait!"

I landed again and then Harry lands, propelling me upwards I land again and Harry jumps backwards, I eye him in confusion before I tried to jump closer to him, my hands out to reach him.

"Come and get me" he laughs and starts to bounce away from me, my face flickers with confusion and amusement before I decided to bounce after him, and that's when we started to play Tiggy on a Jumping Castle.

A/N: Tiggy is  'tag' mmkay?

~

 "What's this?"