chapter 5

Well I want to say sorry for how short chapter 4 was and that I’m going to try to write more.

“What” frozen in place I couldn’t breathe.

“ There is something wrong with you you I stuttered are a sick man you need help and I want to go home” I looked up into Damon’s eyes and so a mixture of emotions hurt, amusement, anger and one I couldn’t really make out.

“ I’m not sick Jo” he growled out taking a few steps towed me and I fallowed takeing steps back until my back hit agents the wall.

“ Umm yea sure if I agree that your not will you let me go.” I say looking up to his face with hope but hope was instantly gone when I saw his expression that shown hurt and rage.

“ NO you can not you are mine you can never leave me.” His face softened “ please don’t ever leave me,” he barely whispered. I eminently felt guilty for an unknown reason and I wanted to comfort him but then I remembered what he told me and I stopped myself.

“ umm ok I wont leave you.” I lied to him the first chance I get I’m getting out of here forming up a plan in my head I just need to find a way out of this room.

“ Really u wont try to escape.”

“ Do u think you will let me.”

“No”

“Exactly” I said wile rolling my eyes.

“Soo why am I your bride again? Wanting to understand this situation more.

“ You are my bride because you are my mate and before you ask a mate is someone you will always love know mater what and they will love you back the same but there is a hole long process you have to go threw it kind of resembles a wedding then being bonded.” He said with a smirk and I eminently new what he ment by bonding oh god I have to get out of here.

Please comment and vote :)