50 Ways to Properly Scare the Cr*p Out of Teens

So I decided to just move on. I will finish the other list later. So I give you...(see title above).

1)Stare at them, even after they notice.

2)Know their schedule and show up before they do.

3)When he/she is thinks they are alone and start to sing/dance, say "Hey" loudly.

4)Anonymously mail them a picture of themselves in a giant box.

5)Change their wallpaper on their phone to an enlarged picture of someone's eyeball.

6)Do any of the previous (with the exception of 4) in a giant (includes but not limited to) banana costume. (Yes, that means the fruit may vary.)

7)If she is the STEREO TYPICAL teenage girl, tell her Pretty Little Liars was taken off the air.

8)If he is the STEREO TYPICAL teenage boy, tell him the Super Bowl/ World Series is never taking place again due to financial cuts.

9)Put a fake bug on their food when they are not looking.

10)While at school, walk up to someone and congratulate them on winning a life time supply of school lunches.

11)Propose to someone you don't know with a potato.(Inside joke haha)

12)Drop a note in someones locker saying, "I know your secret."

13)Stand in an open doorway wearing a freaky mask with the lights off at your house when your friend is over or while you're over your friend's house at night. When they walk by turn on the light just as they are passing.

14)Dangle their phone at the top of a flight of stairs. *Warning* May lead to physical injury. Teenagers are often very protective and obsessive over their phones (surprise, surprise).

15) Quietly walk up behind them, widen your eyes, and loudly smell them.

16) Do the same thing as 15, but instead of smelling them just stand there and breath on their neck until they notice.

17) Set their alarm clock ahead a few hours while they are sleeping on a school night... At the actual time they normally get up throw something at them to wake them (make sure they don't see you). When they see the clock they will likely flip out (unless they are a bum and just really don't care they are missing school). Feel free at any point after this to jump out and yell "Get Trolled!" REMEMBER: There is a very fine line between scaring people and actually giving them a heart/panic attack... You've got to know when you've gone far enough... Even if you think you could have a little more fun.

18)