Chapter 16.

It had been about a week since we had hosted our barbeque and one again I found myself in my closet with Tyler trying to finish packing, we only had a week to go until we left and I was starting to get anxious to be honest I think we all were.

We had spent most of this week rehearsing meaning I had been going to bed early as I was so tired. Nate and Thomas had been really sweet coming with me to all of our rehearsals and helping out with anything no matter how little it was. I did protest at that and I had been planning something for them with a little help from Tyler and Kyle, but for now those details are top secret.

I finished folding my last shirt and zipped up my case, Tyler had finished a few minutes earlier and was looking through my bags for a small holdall to use as my carry on for when we were driving and to keep stuff in while we were performing.

"Done at last" I said standing up to move my cases to the corner of the room so they were out of the way until we had to go.

"Thank goodness I thought we would be here for hours" Tyler said placing the bag on top of one of my cases.

"Before we go make sure you put anything extra in that bag so you don't have to open up and go through your cases"

"Thanks Tyler for everything" I said giving him a hug.

"It's okay, Jamie do you have everything sorted out for tomorrow afternoon?" He asked.

"Yeah thanks to you and Kyle" I said.

"It's no problem anyway we don't have long before we have to go to work" He said stepping back to pass me some clothes to change into.

"I know it's our last shift" I said feeling kind of sad about not working at the club for a while.

"Don't get sad we'll be back before you know it" Tyler said grabbing his own clothes out of his bag to change into.

"I know now let's get ready or we'll be late" I said going into my room to get changed. Since it was our last night Mason had set the theme as black and white so everyone at the club tonight had to wear these colours tonight. I had decided to wear a pair of tight black shorts with a black and white stripy crop top and some black converses with white laces. Once I had finished getting changed Tyler came back into the room in black jeans and a white top, simple but it did look good.

"Jamie how are you doing your hair tonight?" Tyler asked while typing away on his phone.

"Down I think" I said, not really bothered about how it looked.

"Okay I'll let Carly know she was wondering what you were going to do with it"

"I think I'll just leave it as it is" I said looking in the mirror with my long wavy hair.

"It looks good like that. Are you done?" He said putting his phone away and coming to stand by me next to the mirror trying to tame his wild hair.

"I just have to put some make up on and I'll be done" I said moving over to my vanity table.

"Are the guys coming to the club tonight?" Tyler asked.

"Yeah they're going to meet us there. Nate said they had some pack stuff to do" I said while putting some white eye shadow on to stick with the theme.

"Oh yeah I think Kyle mentioned something about that" Tyler said coming to stand behind me.

"Have you marked each other yet?" I asked curiously as I picked up my eye liner and started to put it on.

"No not yet" He said watching me drop my eye liner and pick up my mascara, at this point he spun me around and took it out of my hand. "Look up and hold still" He said.