The Naruto Characters Are Here? SAY WHAT!?

Disclaimer for entire story: I do NOT own any of the Naruto characters that are and will be later on mentioned in this story. I only own my OCs.

Naruto: Psh! What kind of disclaimer is that!? It sucks, believe it!

Me: And that, ladies and gentlemen, is why you're supposed to lock your doors. Narutos may come in, UNINVITED. Anyway, on with the story!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I groaned as I heard that annoying beeping of my alarm clock. No matter how much I hoped for it to self-destruct, it never did. So, I guess I'll just put it out of it's misery...

By throwing it across the room towards my dark blue wall. I smiled peacefully when the ringing stopped, closing my eyes and drifting once again into my sweet slumber.

Of course, that didn't last long as my annoyingly sweet adopted sister came into the room.

"PAIIIIIIIIIIGHTON! Upsy-daisy!" Zoey sang, opening my room door and walking in.

I groaned loudly, stuffing my face into my pillow and pulling the covers over me. "Zoey... Get out of my room," I hissed, my voice sounding muffled and un-threatening from under the warm covers.

"But we have school today! You can't be late," She insisted, beginning to take off one of my blankets. I pulled it back towards me, and so a morning game of tug of war began.

I smirked in triumph as she stopped pulling, crossing her arms over her chest. "Paighton, come on! We're already gonna be late as it is!" She whined.

"No one else is even up yet..." I muttered, trying desperately to find sleep again. I didn't find it, and I glared at my sister from under the covers as I realized that because of her, I was now awake.

"Katy is! She's waking up Jade and Rachel right now," She announced, referring to my other adopted sisters.

"Psh, like Jade's gonna get up... When they're up, come and find me," I said, turning over and shutting my eyes again.

"Ugh! Fine! Oh, I hope Katy had better luck than I did..." She said, and I heard her exit the room and walk down the hall.

I smirked again, finding a more comfortable position on my bed. However, I couldn't find sleep. Thanks to Zoey, I was now fully awake. I growled, pulling the covers off of me and glaring at my door. It was still dark in my room, thank God, and I looked like a pale ghost in the hallway's lighting.

"Jade! You need to get up!" I heard Zoey insist. I laughed at that. I had told her that if I wasn't up yet, there's no way in hell Jade would get up, either. Of course, being the optimist she is, Zoe believed that she could get Jade up. Big miscalculation.

I closed my room door once I had dragged myself out of bed, heading to my large walk-in closet. The woman that adopted us all is very big in the fashion industry, and she makes a ton of money everyday. Therefore, she makes sure that her 'daughters' all have the best of stuff. She's rarely home, though, but when she is, we have the best of fun. She's really young, you see, probably in her late twenties. So she knows how to have fun and relate to us.