Chapter 4

~Chapter 4~

(Pravus POV)

          This scene was the most horrific thing I have ever seen. They had chained Vikas’ arms to the ceiling, and he was muzzled. I started to stand but Vikas sent a pleading look my way and I lay back down. They beat him with anything they could find. Wood, metal, their own paws. He could barely even cry out in pain his muzzle was too tight. He could only let out pathetic whimpers. I knew I should get up and help him, but his stare, Pleading and sad, was like ropes tying me down. It kinda looked like he saved one before me, but it didn’t end well. I remember in the coliseum he had so many cuts, bruises, not to mention the scars covering his body.

Fuck.

          What are they doing? One is holding something, another is taking off his muzzle-

(Vikas POV)

          “AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” I screamed as they whipped me. I knew something was different. “AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” Crap! That hurts! “AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” I can feel these leave huge gashes on my back. “AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” My eyes start to water, but I don’t let them fall. I can’t. Pravus will know that I can’t handle it. He’ll be dead before he can even get help if he even is getting help. They unchained me from the ceiling after 26 more and I whimpered as they dragged me back to my holding cell.

_______________________________________________________

Hey!! Just in case you were wondering, while I wrote this I listened to:

Evil angel - breaking benjamin

Making cristmas - rise against

Joy ride - killers

Hurricane - 30 seconds to mars.

Dustland fairytale - killers

VOTE, COMMENT, FAN, SELL YOUR SKILLS.