five✨

so after calum hopped off of luke innocently luke walked off to the bathroom attempting to act casual. calum saw right through him because of the fact that he was gone for 6 to 7 minutes, and the tiny whimpers that escaped through the door gave him away.

luke walked back into the living room and sat himself back on the couch next to calendar. The silence in the room was semi-fuck word awkward, but not for calum because he had the special ability to demolish any silence in the room.

"so were we going to watch a movie or what?" calum said slyly . like shuffled to get up and dove towards his pile of movies on the floor. He began to pull out random movies he thought calum would like.

"so i have some weird movies you might like so uhm, like you take out any that you think you might like to watch and we can watch it." luke said and tried to pull mean girls out of the pile before calum saw it, but it was already clenched in his small hand.

"i wanna watch this one." calum said gazing kindly at luke who was on his knees staring up at calum who had wide eyes.

"i don't think i wanna." luke pouted. and calum pulled the im gonna pretend like you can have it your way but you like me so much you're gonna let me have it my way trick.

"okay I guess, whatever you wanna do." calum ghosted a pout over his lips but made sure to look like he was hiding it. and luke wanted to give in so bad, so he just did.

"no, if you want to watch it we can. but you gotta give me cuddles." Luke said already opening the box and putting the dvd in the machine.

"yay! thank you lukey!" calum giggled and wrapped his arms around lukes neck, pulling him close and kissing his ear gently as if a thank you. luke patted his back kindly and chuckled loudly.

"you're welcome kid." luke laughed again and calum let go, keeping his arms around lukes neck. luke gazed into calums soft gentle brown eyes and leaned in so close their lips barely
grazed.

"where's your bathroom?" calum shot up and rushed down the hall.

⭐️⭐️⭐️

okay so idk if you guys saw the comment I made on the last chapter, but I said I'm gonna put half smut in every chapter and not continue it in the next chapter.

honestly I'm so lucky to have you guys. you are the greatest so thank you so much for all of the kind comments and for voting and participating I love you guys so much omg

well also follow me on tumblr for blurbs and shit.

www.creamymilkythighs.tumblr.com

ps I changed the cover so I hope you like it, but if you have any suggestions then send them to me on tumblr