.7

warning: some smut (masturbation scene in the beginning. also it's like a forced masturbation, idk how to trigger it. it's kinda sad?? just. ok yeah)

Tyler's POV
~•~•~

I stood in the shower, the water cascading over my body like it was not only cleansing me of my outer filth, but the scum on the inside. The dirt of suspicion, confusion, lack of trust that has been infecting my entire being was temporally retracting from my contaminated system. It's been days since the night of my gory dream that seemed so real, it left me sleeping on the couch out of pure fear of my fiance's imaginary leathleness. I feel as if the stains of red on the sink are just blots of false colors my eyes plant in order to make my skin crawl. The mysterious dark patches on the kitchen ceiling have me double taking as I rub my eyes and conclude that it must be coming from the apartment above of us. Connor noticed the change in atmosphere as well. He's been trying to come home as early as he can, he's been making me meals in bed in the morning, and genuinely sucking up to me as if I caught him cheating and I'm trying to give him a second chance. My heart aches for him when he leans in to kiss me but I turn my cheek and scrunch my eyes tight as flashes of him covered in blood and burning my arm with acid crosses my dismal mind.

So here I am, attempting to fix myself as I run my hand down my bare chest and finding my limp member under the stream of steaming water. I begin at the tip, massaging myself with my thumb, circling the rounded end as I feel a surge of pleasure rushing through my entire shaft. I think of him, I picture Connor with me in the burning waterfall that feels so euphoric. His piercing green eyes, surrounded by a flourish ring around the edge of his encompassing irises as his normally hazel hair is a dark matted shade due to the water pressing against his face. I pump my hand up and down slowly, teasing myself the way he would normally tease me. I picture his smirk when moans leave my lips as water droplets slip their way into my mouth. The hot liquid mixes with the drool about to drip out with the next sound of pleasure that I release. My hand gives in and moves faster and faster, up and down, the watery precum covering me like a veil of lubricant. As I climb higher towards my climax the erotic image of Connor I try so feverishly to grasp onto starts to morph. His eyes become dark and fiery, flames flicker in his pupils like the ones he ignited within my sleeping state. His tongue darts out of his mouth and cascades over his flushed lips leaving a trail of that horrid, thick, crimson bodily fluid that haunts my every waking our. But despite all this I push through it, I keep jerking and refuse to stop as tears mix with the water coming from the shower head. I reach my climax and the devilish version of my boyfriend cackles as I sob instead of moan. I cum all over the opposite shower wall and look at the white substance in shame of what I forced myself to get off on.

I rinse myself off and continue to let the pathetic emotions seep out. I step out of the shower and the cold air that contrasts from the foggy warmth behind the shower curtain causes me to shiver and quickly reach for my towel. I wrap it around my waist and step out of the bathroom with one final sniffle. I've reached a new low and I've never felt more disgusted in myself. If anything, my actions just made it worse and I can't even bare the thought of actual Connor coming in right now and touching me in any way, let alone a sexual one. As I hang onto the towel that lies just short of my blonde happy trail, I make my way into the hallway as cautiously as possible even though I know for a fact he's not home. My knuckles turn white as the grip on the cloth grows tighter when I emerge into the open apartment. I glance down into the lowly lit hallway, my face twisting in confusion when I notice how fucking cold it really is. A shiver runs down my entire body, goosebumps erect from my arms, and I can already feel my lips and toes turning blue. Don't even get me started on my nipples, I could probably stab someone to death with them right now.

I inhale deeply and exhale a puff of breath that condensates into a visible cloud of smokey vapor within my own home. It wasn't even cold outside how could it be like this inside? Before I'm able to comprehend what's happening the single light fixture above me begins to flicker, the crackling sound of the distorted light bulb is the only noise that fills my ears and it couldn't be less comforting. The entire fuse blows out the moment I take a step forward. After the initial startle, I continue in my path. The further I make my way towards the entrance of the apartment, the colder I begin to feel. I can't stop despite all this, it's as if my brain is being attracted to something I can't see, or rather, something nonexistent.

I spot Connor's discarded sweater on the arm chair that's adjacent to me. I drop my towel and slip the ridiculously over sized article of clothing over my head. It manages to cover everything and keep me just as warm, if not warmer, than the towel. The draft coming up from beneath me reminds me of how exposed I truly am and I oddly feel bashful as if I'm under someone's desirable gaze.

"It's you." A familiar voice filled with wonderment erupts out of no where. Although any sane person would shit themselves at the sound of a uninvited man's voice in their apartment at 12am, but to me it felt like a drug. It felt as if the sound of those two words were chloroform. I inhaled them and they mellowed my mind, making me feel like I was warm again albeit the bellow 0 degrees environment. I felt sleepy but not in an exhausted way but a cuddly way that reminded me of when I was a young teen, falling asleep on his lap-

His lap.

Him.

The realization slapped me into  another world, another astral plain. I was feeling many things; fear, sadness, unsureness, and an overwhelming amount of frustration. The sweet sensation of the inceptive greeting dissolved with the new found awareness.

"Get out." I began sternly, my nose twitching with the anger that itched its way onto my features. "Get out!" I shouted much louder than before. I grabbed the roots of my hair, tugging on them until my knuckles went pale. "GET OUT!" I dragged out my exclamation, the rattling of my screech sounding from the back of my throat echoed off the walls. Once my scream concluded, it turned into a sob that overcame me and made me weak at the knees. I fell to the ground and continued to cry and wail, the memories of the pain, the loss, the heartbreak came back within minutes and my fragile body and mind couldn't comprehend it all at once.

The feeling of a pair of soft lips but fiery to the touch pressed against my forehead causing me to bellow even harder. The moment the delicate kiss fled from my face so did the low temperature and the darkness. The lights above me illuminated the now warm area. I sat there, huddling myself as another sob raked over my disheveled form.

"Get out... get out... get out..." I mumble in between cries at the specter that has presumably already departed but my disoriented self disregards all senses and continues to wallow in the fact that he's back.

a/n- hope you all survived the holidays and the long wait for this chapter as always. it's hard to write when you're as depressed as i am but HEY LOOK AT ME DOIN THE WRITEY THING RN ha ah h,,a

i wrote and published my first phan one shot! it's weird and smutty and fluffy and over 6K words so you should check that out. (it's my works and it's called "phan one shots")

aight see ya in 2016

twitter- @XSILLYTILLY
tumblr- ominousdan.tumblr.com

WHOA ALSO MY FRIEND (@grinchoakley on Twitter) MADE A PLAYLIST ON SPOTIFY FOR THIS SERIES AND ITS AMAZING CHECK IT OUT:
https://open.spotify.com/user/troylertrash/playlist/6u5q0Ys3dA2BkXgOi9Vkx3