You're Just A Daydream Away

Sam is !7 years old. She is just about to enter her senior year of high school. She has long brown hair and brown eyes. She lives with her mom, brother Alex, and step-father John. She loved music and singing it was one of the only ways that she could express herself.

Sam had her best friend Juliet. The two of them were like sisters. They shared everything with each other.

Sam went through some tough times. This is her story.

________________________________________________________________________________________

Sam's POV

I was on my laptop talking to juliet. We were talking about going to the mall the next day.

"Sam can I talk to you?" Juliet asked worried.

"Yeah of course whats up?"

"Matt slept with some one else." she whispered.

"What?!? No he couldnt do that to me." I said.

"I can prove it to you."

"Fine I'll be over in a minute." I said signing off and grabbing my keys.

I got to her house and ran up to her room.

"Explain what the hell is going on." I yelled.

"Matt will be home in a second. Get in the closet and that'll explain everything." She said shoving me in the closet.

I heard some one walking up the stairs.

"Hey Matt can you come here for a minute?" Juliet said.

"What's up?" He said.

"You seemed to have fun last night." I heard her fake being interested.

"OH my god. It was great!" He laughed "Megan was amazing."

"Megan who?" I said walking out of the closet.

"Megan Chris-" he stopped himself when he realized who said that. "What the fuck Juliet?!?" He said angryly.

"Dont put this on me." She said back.

"Matt what the fuck was going through your mind?" I shouted "Juliet told me about this and I didnt believe her because I love you too much to think that you would cheat on me."

"Sam calm down please." He said walking towards me.

"Just leave me alone." I said walking out of the house. I walked down the drive way. It was dark and it looked like it was going to rain. Matt ran after me.

"Sam wait please just let me explain." He said. I ignored him and kept walking. I never noticed how long the driveway was until tonight. "Sam stop please." He finally caught up to me.

"What the fuck do you want Matt? You obviously dont love me so I might as well just leave since you dont want me." She said.

"Just let me explain." He begged.

"No because there is nothing to explain." I began to walk away.

"It wasnt all my fault." He shouted at me. I turned around and started walking backwards.

"Honestly Matt. I couldnt give a fuck. Blaime who ever you want, but right now, you're the only jackass I see here." I shouted back then turned back and walked normally.

"Dont walk away from me." He yelled. I waved at him without turning around.

"Goodbye fuck face." I said and left the drive way.

Ten minutes later I turned down my street it had started to drizzle and I was crying. How could he do this to me was all I could think.

When I walked through my front door I saw my mom, John my step-dad, and Alex my brother sitting in the living room watching tv.

"Sam? Sweetie you okay?" My mom asked getting up off of the couch.

"Yeah. I'm just peachy." I said walking to my room.

"Sam what's wrong?" My mom yelled up the stairs.

"Nothing." I yelled back. I slammed my door shut and turned on my ihome. Return the favor by all time low came on first. I fell on my bed and cried.

I sat there and cried for ten minutes before some one knocked on my door.

"Go away." I yelled.

"Sam it's Alex." Alex was my twin. he was always there when I needed him. "Can we talk?"

"Come in." I said. he walked in and sat down on my bed next to me.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing. I'm fine." i said sitting up.

"No you're not." He said. I took a deep breath.

"Matt cheated on me." I whispered.

"You're fucking joking?" He said. He looked so angry.

"No. He slept with the school slut last night." I said and new tears rushed down my face.

"Hey dont cry." Alex wiped my tears away "Look, you dont need him sam."

"Then why do i feel like I do?"

"Because you trusted him." I nodded.

"Yeah I really did."

"If you need anything just ask okay?" I hugged him and said thank you. he walked out of my room and i went over to my closet. I got changed into my glamor kills booty shorts, my purple jagk boner shirt, and my black zines sweatshirt that juliet gave me for my birthday the year before.

I grabbed my Ipod and I walked down stairs to the kitchen. my parents were no where to be found so I grabbed a water bottle and began singing along with the second verse of 'if it means a lot to you' by A day to remember. when I turned around to go back to my room I jumped. Alex's friend Peter was leaning against the door way. He was looking at me and smiling. I took out one of my headphones.

"What are you looking at?" I said annoyed.

"Nothing." He grinned.

"How long were you standing there?"

"Oh about two minutes." I could feel myself blushing.

"Well I'm going to leave now." I said.

"Okay. I'll see you in the morning then." He said when I was right next to him. I looked up at him. Peter was about six foot and I'm only five five so there was a hight difference.

"What?"

"I'm sleeping over tonight."

"Okay then. I'll see you in the morning." I said and put my headphone back in my ear and walked up stairs to my room.

___________________________________________________________________________

Well trying out a new story tell me what you think please.