Chapter Four: Hellholeicopter

• Dedicated to Lady_Marmalade, for being so supportive ♥

In the end, Mom decided that Felix should stay until his parents come back home. Which he told Mom was in a week. So, awesome, he's staying at our place for 7 freaking days.

                                                                             * * *

Usually I'm never nervous going to some lame backyard party. But today I'm very nervous and freaked out because we're going to Cassie's pool party and worst of all, Felix is coming along. Mom was all like," Oh honey! Why don't you take Felix along? You poor thing...being locked out of your house! Now why don't you go on to that pool party and have a good time!" I mean hello? He's a grown man...at least that's what I think. He doesn't need to come along with me. Shouldn't he have more important things to do then coming along with his soon-to-be daughter's friend's pool party? Ugh.

I stomp up the stairs pulling along Dani. I slammed my door behind us and plopped on the bed and buried myself deep inside my soft blanket. "Come on, Rox. It's not going to be that bad."

I pulled my head back and said, "Oh yeah. How is it not that bad, huh?"

She smirks. "Oh the things you don't know, Roxy. All the guys are having this volleyball game."

"So? What's so good about that?" my eyebrows were mushed together.

Daniella puts her hands up, like wait for it. Then she announces,"Both Tony and Blake are going."

Mom knocks the door and says,"Honey, sorry for disturbing but –"

I cut her off. "I'm already disturbed. Come on in." My voice was muffled by one of my pillows.

"Since you girls are going to a pool party, you girls need to take good care of your skin. Here, take some of this." she says while handing us a never ending supply of sunblock lotion.

"Thanks Mrs. Pennington." Daniella says reaching out to grab a bottle of it while showing a very fake smile.

"Alright now, I won't bother you girls anymore." She took a step backward and closed the door.

Can things get any worse? "Great." I stood up and pulled out a duffel bag. I rummaged through my closet in search of a bikini and a change of clothes. Once we're done packing, we get downstairs.

"Bye Mom!" I blew her a kiss. "Come along Felix" I grumbled while opening the door leading us to the front porch. Connor was on the ground, working on his drawing. "Bye Con." I bent down to kiss his forehead. Me and Daniella started to jog and Felix trailed off. "Keep up!" I yelled at Felix.

As we came around the corner, Daniella skidded to a halt. "Ohh la la! I see some hotties over there." She started to giggle. I admit, they were pretty hot. Felix stood their in a daze. There was a group of sluts skinny dipping."Wow." Felix exclaimed. "Hah!" Daniella laughed. "I just saw a light go on up there. Well, Felix, darling, you may have been to crazy parties for 30 year olds, but you've never seen a throw-down like the Thorne High kids do it." She winked at him. "Come on." She hopped over to Cassie's pool. "Wow." Felix repeated, then he turned over to me. "Do I really look that old?" he look hurt. I laughed. "Maybe." I shrugged. "How old exactly are you? Twenty....five?" He tilt his head side to side. "Cold." Oh, so now we're playing a game. "24?" I asked, unsure. "Getting a bit warmer." I rolled my eyes. Who cares? "Ugh, I give up."

I followed Daniella, making sure Felix stayed close behind her. "Keep up will you?" I shook my head. "I'm twenty, by the way." Felix shouted at me. Twenty? My Mom's twice his age. "Cool," I said without turning my head back. The closer we got the crazier this party seemed. There was a group of tattooed girls standing crossed armed in a group. Over on the other side was a guy and girl who were holdings hands and making out, naked. DJ passed out in the yard and Barbie's of all type grilling on the barbeque. My eyes caught a glimpse of Tony and our eyes locked with one another. I quickly shift the direction of my gaze. He seemed dissapointed. An evil plan immediately formed inside my head. I grinned and held Felix by his hand. "You better play along." I grunted. My plan was actually working. Tony seemed jealous and had this confused and epic look on his face. Revenge.