Suicide <|3

So you want to kill yourself?

Before you do, listen to me. I won't tell you that I understand what you're going through, because I don't. I won't promise that it will get better immediately, because I don't know. What I can tell you is that I love you. I love you, and I don't care how old you are, I don't care if you're gay or bi or what. I don't care. No matter who you are, no matter what you've done, and no matter what you've been through, you are worth more than you know. You are not a number on a scale. You are not the scars on your body. You are not the demons in your head. You are incredibly beautiful. Beauty is not simply looks. You want to end your own life, because you want the suffering to end. You want the pain to end. You just want to be gone. Because that will fix it, right? Suicide is something you won't live to regret. This world is a challenge. There are demons who are constantly trying to bring you down, who want nothing more than to see you in pain, to see the light leave you. Do not give them that satisfaction. Do not give up. It's hard. I know. I'm going to be personal with you all right now. I hate myself. There are days when all I want to do is to take my own life. The demons inside my own head tell me I'm not worth anything, and that I should just kill myself. But I don't. Somehow, I find it in myself to stop crying. To piece myself back together, and to ignore the pain. It's hard. I won't lie. I screw up. I have scars that I don't let anyone see. I'm not perfect. No one is. Everyone is fighting something. I'm crying as I'm writing this, because there's someone out there who's going through something terrible, something horrifying, and it makes them want to take their own life. Let life show you how beautiful it can be. It can be dark. But what is darkness but the absence of light? Yes. This world is full of pain, anger, ache, sorrow. But it can be good, at times. I will help you through this. I will help you get back to your feet. But you have to promise me you will fight. You will continue to wake up, no matter how much you want to leave. I love you so much and it hurts me to hear that you can't see how absolutely beautiful you are. Stay with me. Fight with me. I love you.