Chapter 11

"He just left, just like that". I cried into the pillow as Gia consoled me.

" His mother died in his arms Fran, give him time".

"It's been three days, I'm worried about him to he was hurt, he could be dead Gia". I wiped away the tears. "I feel like he blames me somehow".

There was nothing I could do, bullets were flying everywhere, I don't want to sound selfish but he didn't even ask if I was okay if the baby was safe, he just jumped in a car and never looked back.

He's the selfish bastard.

**************************************

Things have been strange with Vinny not around, I haven't slept in the house at all, what if his men decide to kill me and find a new boss?, that's what I've been worried about for the past week.

The only place I leave to the house to be is the restaurant he bought for me, I sit in the back most of the times and watch the camera, if there's a problem out front which rarely happens they come get me.

"Your birthdays in a few days I'm getting you a vibrator". Gia says and I look over at her wide mouth.

"Gia!".

" What?". She grinned.

"You're disgusting".

" Am I?, don't act like you won't use it".

I roll my eyes at her as she sits on the floor playing with the baby. "Mommy's a honry mess right now". She says in a baby voice to Orlando and I throw a apron at her.

I turn my attention back to the camera and look on as one of the waiters seem to be having a problem with a customer and I stand.

"I'll be right back Gia".

I walk down the stairs and out to the eating area, I hear the man's voice as he shouts at the waiter.

I clear my throat as I stand behind them. " Is there a problem?".

'Yes!, they under cooked my steak!". He shouted.

"No problem sir, we'll just have it sent back". I reached down to pick it up and he slapped my hand away.

The entire restaurant came to a silence, a dark shadow came next to me and I froze momentarily.

" Did you just hit my fucking wife?".

I couldn't speak as I stared up at him in shock.

"You have five seconds to get out of here before I paint the walls with your blood". The man backed away slowly before high tailing it out of here, his eyes followed him until the man was gone then he turned to me. "Are you alright?".

I was lost for words.

He traced his finger over my lip before pulling me with him out of the room and over to the private entry to the camera room.

I jerked my hand away as we got to the steps and be spun around to look at me.

"It's that easy just like that?".

He looked at me confused.

" You just show up out of the blue and everything's okay?, no explanation, no nothing?".

He took a step down to close the gap. "I'll explain everything to you just trust me, we have to go".

" Go where?".

"You'll see baby, things are gonna change now, as long as you trust me everything will work out". He grasped my chin in his hands and then leaned down and captured my lips in his, he was being gentle as he brushed his lips softly and I pulled him closer to deepen it, I wanted him to be rough right now, my body felt alive for the first time in a week's and I needed him now.

He pulled away and looked down at me. "Vinny please".

" I know baby but we have to leave now, I promise I'll make love to you all night until every inch of you is sore".

My mouth went dry and I nodded.

When we walked in the room Gia didn't look up as she began to speak.

"So a pink Vibrator or a purple one?". She said.

" Gia".

"Oh come on, but I should get extra batteries with it by the looks of it you'll be using it all night". She grinned, when she finally looked up her eyes widened at the sight of Vinny who was looking at her like she was crazy.

She laughed nervously and I couldn't help my smile. "Welcome back". She said awkwardly. " We were just talking about vibrators it's a new type of phone totally not what you would think....I Uh.....". She scratched at her head nervously again before handing over the baby to me.

"Bye Fran I'll call you later".

" Bye Gia". I grinned.

"Not funny". She shot me a pointed gaze before leaving.

I turned to Vinny. "Do you have to make her uncomfortable".

" Trust me that work both ways". He said shaking his head. "Come, we have to leave".

" Are you gonna tell me why?".

"Yes, but not now".

I sighed, here we go again.