Chapter Three

Brielle POV

When I got to the Warehouse everyone pulled out their guns at me.I then got angry at them.

"PUT THOSE FUCKING GUNS AWAY!"I Yelled at them.They quickly put away their weapons away from me.I groaned as I walked into the living room and sat down.

"What Happened?"My Best Friend Pride asked,her name is really Pride no joke.

"Nothing"

She raised a eyebrow at me "Really? So why are you dressed like that and you came from school I'm guessing"

I just groaned even more and told her the whole story.She nodded when I finished.

"Okay what's the big deal"

"True"

Suddenly I heard a Banging Noise I took the gun that was under the couch and took the safety off it.Everyone aimed their guys at the door then I signaled for someone to open it they nodded and opened it to reveal Ryder Jackson and his Gang smirking at us with a little fear in their eyes.

I sighed "Guns Away"And they Followed through with my order

"What the fuck are you doing here?'

"Just wanna say Hey"He Said

I laughed Dryly "Yeah Right so tell me why the fuck you're here"

"I just wanna know how a little Nerd like you can be a Gang Leader like really you can really lead anyone"

I took my gun and aimed it at his head."You come here and disrespected me didn't you see what happened to the principal do you want to be like that huh? You seem to forget we're known for being ruthless I will kill your family without feeling guilty afterwards so don't you EVER disrespect me again or else"I threatned at him.

"Fine sorry okay calm down with that 6mm in your hand aimed at my head"

I looked at him with a glare and put my gun in my shoe and crossed my arms. "So what do you want?"

"I want answers"

"Okay..?"I said with a raised eyebrow

I motioned for them to sit and they looked at me skeptically before heading towards the couches Ryder looked at me and walked over as well I sighed and ran my hands down my face before looking at them

"Well?"He asked impatiently at me

"First of all lose that fucking tone to your voice and second of all how do you want answers yet didn't ask any questions? Dumbass"

He opened his mouth to speak but then I came to a thought, I don't have to tell them shit.

"Wait I forgot who the fuck I was for a second I don't have to tell you guys shit so get the fuck out"

"Wait-"

"Nope get out or else"I said while getting out my gun and aiming it at him straight in his head.

He looked at me with fear in his eyes along with something else before getting up and motioning the rest of them to get up too suddenly he looked at me and smirked

"I'll see you tomorrow Brielle"

And with that last sentence he and his gang left my warehouse leaving me scoffing at them

I turned my gang "So who's trying to get fucked up tonight?"

All was heard was "Fuck Yes!" And "Duh"

Tonight I was going to forget everything that happened today in the best possible way drinking till I pass out.